WTB: P5 fog lights ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
i might sell mine........just the lights only, good shape no cracks.......i think...i'll double check tonight.

how much?

Bijou-MP5 said:
just one or pair?

I just checked and I have both. Make me an offer and they are yours.

Attachments

• mp3_sale_fog_drivers_side.jpg
    mp3_sale_fog_drivers_side.jpg
    426.2 KB · Views: 133
  • mp3_sale_fog_pass_side.jpg
    mp3_sale_fog_pass_side.jpg
    542.8 KB · Views: 123
YelloMP5 said:
Holy Crap Roni what happened?
i know it's a threadjack, but it was a bad accident that happened last week. i am okay, but still in pain. i just got the car back and i am selling off most of the parts because the car is not going to ever be on the road again. i don't have a car and the insurance company is trying to screw me on paying me for the car's actual worth. if anyone needs anything, PM me with your request.

/threadjack

I will ship these tomorrow with the gauge bezel. Thanks!! I will give you the tracking number via PM.

roni said:
I will ship these tomorrow with the gauge bezel. Thanks!! I will give you the tracking number via PM.

thanks roni
btw, did you get another pm asking ash tray holder?

Wait, did I really just get thread jacked? Did Bijou just buy Roni's fogs??? Damn... I didnt see that, but since its too late, too bad. Its ok!

Oh and sorry for the switch around... for a second there I thought this was my For Sale thread!

I guess I still have fogs for sale if anyones interested!!!

YelloMP5 said:
Wait, did I really just get thread jacked? Did Bijou just buy Roni's fogs??? Damn... I didnt see that, but since its too late, too bad. Its ok!

Oh and sorry for the switch around... for a second there I thought this was my For Sale thread!

I guess I still have fogs for sale if anyones interested!!!

sorry about that yelloMP5, I wanted to get good condition fogs and I spent extra to get it from roni :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back