WTB:: Mazdaspeed Protege Transmission

I need a whole new transmission or housing basically..one night ripping on the car i cracked the housing right through. It shifted gears inside an made the bearings brake as well and snapped a fork/tooth off the pressure plate on a stage 2 SPEC clutch. Ill take used trans or broken trans anything i need help!! ill take ideas as well to were i can get one cheap.

theres nothing wrong with either of them? inspected for cracks cause i had a hair pin crack straight through..

Sounds good i gotta figure out my money situation in pay pal and all that n talk to my trans guy make sure hes deff i need these and ill get back to you either late tonight or tomorrow around this time. is that okay?

Sounds good i gotta figure out my money situation in pay pal and all that n talk to my trans guy make sure hes deff i need these and ill get back to you either late tonight or tomorrow around this time. is that okay?
That's fine, in the meantime I'll get you some pics according to forum rules...

not trying to thread-jack, but what does a whole, good condition, MSP tranny go for these days? ...and does the lsd diff fit in the standard 2.0 transmission housing?

not trying to thread-jack, but what does a whole, good condition, MSP tranny go for these days? ...and does the lsd diff fit in the standard 2.0 transmission housing?
$400-800
Yes (You'll have to install a pink speedo gear to the msp lsd if you'd like your speedometer to function. The MSPs get their speed signal from the ABS sensors.)

Last edited:
Back