Wtb: 3" ms6 cbe

jrlms6

:
2006 Mazdaspeed 6 Grand Touring
As title states, looking for a 3" MS6 exhaust--Corksport, CPE, GHL, ETS...

Testing the waters and will jump on the right deal, as I was going to wait and buy new next month, but first to see what, if at all, is out there.

Don't bother they're all Chinese made, go to a local shop that's good.. And get a magna flow made up, it will be cheaper and last longer.. Also it will be US made for less than Chinese.. Cuz of all the shipping involved, a Chinese muffler is $100 in parts and $500 in shipping, then sold for $900...

Mine was $550 made by Road Race engineering.. You can look em up..

Don't bother they're all Chinese made, go to a local shop that's good.. And get a magna flow made up, it will be cheaper and last longer.. Also it will be US made for less than Chinese.. Cuz of all the shipping involved, a Chinese muffler is $100 in parts and $500 in shipping, then sold for $900...

Mine was $550 made by Road Race engineering.. You can look em up..

I have the 2.5" Magnaflow now, but I would imagine if the piping were to be 3" it would wake up the exhaust a little bit, part of the reason being for looking for a 3". That, and for the sake of 3" from the turbo back.

My local shop (Dynotech) quoted me at $800-900 for a dual with a resonator.

Single port, will be a little cheaper, thats what i did.. and it's a custom deal, so it's about how well made it is.. Quality isn't always cheap..

Single port, will be a little cheaper, thats what i did.. and it's a custom deal, so it's about how well made it is.. Quality isn't always cheap..

Definitely agree, you get what you pay for. I was never really fond of the idea of single, but I've gotten some offers on CPe single. Love the way it sounds, just can't get myself to do it...

doesnt seem like anyone wants to sell their 3". I also have had a WTB ad up for a month now and not a single bite :(

I've gotten a couple offers for Cpe single, but not really what I'm looking for.

They really are so few and far between, hit or miss it seems.

I've gotten a couple offers for Cpe single, but not really what I'm looking for.

They really are so few and far between, hit or miss it seems.

tell them to contact me lol... i havent gotten any offer :( i wouldnt mind a cpe single if its a good price

Back