WTB: 2003.5 MSP Wing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blade4804

I hae decided that I do want the wing now. so I am looking for the MSP Wing. not the tripod one but the other one. will consider all offers, any color, in good condition.

Not looking to pay more than 200 or else I might as well go to the dealership.

Thank you

something like that, cuz I would have to pay for paint and with it allready having a coat of paint on it i would have to pay for paint removal and all types of stuff... what condition you have it in and how much do you want for it?

TO BAD I DONT HAV EMINE YET, WHENI GET MY 2003.5 IM TAKING THAT WING off in favor f the tripod one!

I just took mine off and would be willing to let it go for 180$ shipped. It is Sunlight silver and in fine condition, maybe a scratch in the paint but none that I have noticed. PM me if you are interested. I might even be able to get it painted if you'll be willing to go up to 250$ shipped and send me your paint code.

Last edited:
I got MSP stuts and spirngs that will lower the stock height some. I am looking into getting a set of progress lowering springs tho.

i have a laser blue if you want it . few scratches from laying but you would be painting it any way. no damage though at all. let me know if your still interested

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back