Wireless Adapter for Carplay

:
2022 CX-9 Signature
I found this for 2018 and up. Copy and paste.

New 2020 Signature owner here; I'ld love to know how this module works and does it do so well?

The latest firmware seems to fixed issues with Mazda. I'll report back after a drive or 2. It is kind of strange to see CarPlay on the screen and the phone is still in my pocket.

The latest firmware seems to fixed issues with Mazda. I'll report back after a drive or 2. It is kind of strange to see CarPlay on the screen and the phone is still in my pocket.
How do you mean? It's wireless now? Do I need an update? I'm going in for my Tailgate service bulletin/whatever and asked if there's any infotainment upgrades - they said they'll check when I'm there.

That is interesting - especially since the 2021 Mazda's have a wireless charge pad built in.

Not much more to post. it works. If anyone wants to have wireless CarPlay without upgrading the head unit. :)

Sorry for the confusion: I was asking that you check in periodically to let us know how well (or not) the wireless module was continuing to work.

There are no charge pad in my 2021 Mazda CX-5 GTR. I think you're giving out misinformation.

My 2021 CX-9 has a wireless charge pad. Maybe not available in all counties and trims. Test drove a Mazda 3 2.5T and it also had a charge pad.

The Mazda CX-5 GTR in the U.S. Does not have a charge pad, it was stated all 2021 Mazda’s have a charge pad, that is not the case.

Back