Why is it that.......

i allready know more about the new Mazda3 aka 2004 Protege5 (Canada) than any local dealer does :wtf:

You would think with the launch of a new vehicle/style just a few months away, they would at least have SOME info to tell an interested consumer

I guess they need to check out these boards :D

BlueEmPee5

BlueEmPee5 said:
I guess they need to check out these boards :D

BlueEmPee5

Ive always thought that Mazda should be paying someone to monitor the boards, especially the active ones such as this. I cant think of a better way for Mazda to keep its finger on the pulse of their customers.

People who work and dealerships are the most stupid f@cks in the world.

Re: Re: Why is it that.......

CruzinAltitude said:
Ive always thought that Mazda should be paying someone to monitor the boards, especially the active ones such as this. I cant think of a better way for Mazda to keep its finger on the pulse of their customers.

You would be suprised. :D

WHY IS IT THAT EVERYTIME I WALK INTO THE BANK, THEY LOOK AT ME LIKE I'M THE ONE THAT ROBBED THEM LAST WEEK?

COME ON MAN, FU*K THAT!

(sagat-fu*k that.mp3 or sagat-funk that.mp3)

i actually found a dealer, and more improtantly, a service manager that knows his stuff and doesn't read me the riot act about my mods, not that they're that exstensive. i've heard some dealers refuse to cover warranty work becasue of intakes, non standard plugs and exhausts!! i do agree that the sales people need a lot of work. they don't know squat about the cars they sell!!

Last edited:
Back