white or red ms3 (2010 version)

Probably, but also that red + sports car body = too much attention (from cops and otherwise)

Good one. No 3, Speed or not, has a "sports car body." Most other guys in my agency don't think mine is any different from a regular 3, and I think that would permeate through almost every PD. As for the color...look up some statistics...red cars are not stopped disproportionately to other colors.

True red may be harder to maintain....but it looks absolutely gorgeous when it is clean and polished especially on a bright sunny day, there is just something about a red car....white just doesn't do it for me....(my 2 cents)..... I have a true red so I am biased of course. I also open in up on the highway almost every day when I am away from other drivers. I have been lucky enough to avoid getting a ticket after a year of having the MS3, so I wouldn't hold back on getting a red one for fear of catching attention from the cops.

I went white. White has to be filthy to look dirty. Unless you keep a red one waxed, it'll fade -- at least here in the Florida sun. When I first decided to buy one, I wanted Cosmic Blue, but when CWP came out, I was convinced.

Back