Where to get 2007 Mazdaspeed 3 GT Headlight Assemblies

RichB

:
2007 Cosmic Blue Mazdaspeed 3 GT
Is there a good place to get Headlight assemblies for the 2007 Mazdaspeed 3 GT? I can only find ones that are like $700 each.

I am looking into installing Angel Eyes on mine, and am wondering if I will have a problem baking these Stock HID assemblies.

eBay is a good place to start if you don't want to pay MSRP from the dealer. Although some online Mazda dealers will offer new units for 20% off MSRP, it's still going to cost significantly more than what you would find on eBay.

I haven't had any luck at all with Ebay. I guess nobody has them. Any idea how much they usually run for on Ebay? Thanks!

Have you tried searching under Mazda3 OEM Headlight? I think they'll range anywehere from $100 - $400 depending on how bad the seller wants to get rid of it. Then it comes down to if it comes with the ballast, bulbs, and etc.

If all you're doing is Angel Eyes, you won't need to purchase another set if you take your time and do it right. If something goes wrong, and depending on what parts you mess up, you could save some money on just purchasing a regular halogen Mazda3 HB model light and just use the parts from that. I got a Mazda3 HB halogen headlight assembly for $60 shipped and practiced baking with that and then re-sold for about the same price.

I used those terms and found https://www.ebay.com (commissions earned). Try a different combination of search terms and be patient on what becomes available on eBay :)

I appreciate the help. I completely forgot to look it up in the Motors section.

I guess your right about using the halogen one for parts. The only reason I would need to buy the HID one is if I mess up the base that has the motor in it.

I hope your project goes well. Post some pics if you get the chance :)

i baked my hid's and they turned out fine. actually i had to bake them several times bc they didnt seal properly and water got in so i had to rebake them.. they are nice and painted now and water free and look brand new

I'm guessing you removed everything even the ballast resistors before you baked?

Back