What's that song in the Puma commercial?

Black Majik MSP

Contributor
:
2003.5 Titanium Gray MSP #1699
I'm sure some of you here have seen the Puma commercials featuring the Jamaican running team or w/e. I want to find out what the song that's playing is called. Anyone know?

yeah it does sound cool, some dancehall or something

i like the chess one the best

always go straight to the source:

puma.com->stay smart-> us news->stick, stick stick.

"PUMA announces the launch of a global broadcast campaign, scheduled to debut in March 2004. The campaign celebrates the world-class Jamaican relay teams dominance in the 4x100 and 4x400 relay events by calling out the baton hand-off mantra, Stick, Stick, Stick.
The campaign is made up of eight spots and features four PUMA athletes Usain Bolt, World Junior Record Holder; Loraine Fenton, Olympic Silver Medalist; Davian Clarke, Olympic 4x400 relay member; and three-time Olympian Juliet Campbell. Each spot opens with typical Jamaican scenes: a jerk chicken stand, a game of dominos, a busy fruit market, children playing games and a dance hall. A star Jamaican athlete races in to hand-off the baton, magically transforming an everyday person into a competitive relay racer.

PUMAs new TV ad campaign will also feature VP artist Elephant Mans track All Out. "

also see: http://www.puma.com/jamaica/home/bg.jpg

Anyone have this song that they can send me? I don't have the router hooked up at home & everytime I try to sign on Limewire, I lose my internet connection. :(

Latest posts

Back