What should I put on it?

the heck?
taillight fluid?
nice one cherry, I may have my first car, but I'm not that naive.
and sorry Killer, I kinda overeacted on that one

I would suggest a cold air intake and maybe a catback exhaust then some suspension work and wheels.

I would go with suspension upgrades, the 6 wallows a bit and has some nasty understeer.
http://corksport.com/page/yu/6_Probe_MX6_626/6_Atenza.html
Just because you're not going to extract much power from that NA 4 cyl
Good point. I drive my wifes 6i sometimes and it feels like it is riding on sponge cake compared to my MS6.

Supposedly the CPE Cold Air Intake Kit for the NA 6i adds like 12 hp...not much but something..and the extra intake noise give s the seat of the pants dyno 20 hp! (lol2)

My suspensions great, of course, I haven't gotten plugged into the racing scene yet, so I haven't pushed my car over..... 80?

My suspensions great, of course, I haven't gotten plugged into the racing scene yet, so I haven't pushed my car over..... 80?
It doesn't sound like you bought your car to race or for any aspect of performace. SO I would suggest maybe tinting the windows? And an ipod adapter? If you're into that sort of high-tech scene.

got the ipod adaptor, and I hate it, the one the dealership installed won't let you control the ipod from the ipod. you have to use the Disc up and down and seek and crap, so you have no idea what you're gonna play next

got the ipod adaptor, and I hate it, the one the dealership installed won't let you control the ipod from the ipod. you have to use the Disc up and down and seek and crap, so you have no idea what you're gonna play next

damn..that sucks. Any way to fix that?

I don't know
gotta be honest, I love cars
but I'm not so good with the whole knowledge thing, I'm still a novice in the car world.
I did get a wireless iPod transmitter(kinda like a monster but there's no cable)
but whenever I use that, there is always static when I play anything with bass.
And I like me some rock music with extra bass, so that's a problem

FWIW, the ability to control the iPod via the iPod itself was disabled for safety reasons.... it's like looking down to dial on your cell phone.... thankfully you aren't around my neck of the woods trying to play your iPod/taking your eyes off the road...

yeah, that's why I use playlists... I put on one and then I don't touch my ipod again
if I HAVE to hear a song, I wait till I'm at a light or pull over or whatever

if you want cai, i say go with the AEM, CPE is the best yes, for v6 that is, i4... its not that much of a difference, unless every little pony counts for you. When i had my 6i i remember researching a lot on the intakes, AEM gives you best gains, Injen is knows for CEL *check engine lights* even though i never got one with my Injen CAI or SRI, i guess it all depends on how you install it.

I say Intake is really nice for a first mod, and if you want exhaust i have Magnaflow for 6i for sale ;)

damn..that sucks. Any way to fix that?

thats the way the mazda one is...it sucks.

original poster:
check out the Axxess or the Audiolink. there are better options out there.

Back