What is your next mod to your mp3 going to be??

ive thought about lowering it as well, but im gonna be moving to downtown atl in aug. and dont know how a lowered car would be in the city...any opinions?

Keon1542 said:
ive thought about lowering it as well, but im gonna be moving to downtown atl in aug. and dont know how a lowered car would be in the city...any opinions?

Should be fine as long as you dont go over speed bumps fast.. watch out for rubbing issues as well

Finally got the wagner header back from Jet Hot. I had to send it out twice because the first time there were weld cracks on 2 of the pipes in the collector. I had all the pipes re-welded and did the machining myself (to get it smooth again). It came back Friday morning and I installed it that same afternoon. It looks outstanding. No problems with the coating or dents like some of the other guys have reported.

Attachments

• coated header 3.jpg
    coated header 3.jpg
    108.1 KB · Views: 305
that header looks awesome mgs, i have the obx w/ jet hot on my car...and i must say that picture does the coating no justice...looks way better in person imo

Keon1542 said:
that header looks awesome mgs, i have the obx w/ jet hot on my car...and i must say that picture does the coating no justice...looks way better in person imo

Definately. Everyone I show it too is drooling all over my car!

I plan to work on some sort of RAM air tube for my CAI. I plan to connect piping from the lower front grill, to the filter in the wheel well. It's definately going to take some work, but I think my engine is being starved for air at high speed, and that would really help the HP up top.

mgs_freak said:
I plan to work on some sort of RAM air tube for my CAI. I plan to connect piping from the lower front grill, to the filter in the wheel well. It's definately going to take some work, but I think my engine is being starved for air at high speed, and that would really help the HP up top.

Corksport has a air scoop that goes right under the bumber right infront of the wheel. I just installed it today (had it sitting around for about a year). I also put on my DG lip, and am thinking of making somekind of ducting from the lip hole to the scoop possibly out of fiberglass or something. I dont realy know if it helps with hp, but I still need to go on the highway to see if it helps any.

i'm finally getting the work wheels i'm still trying to decide between yokohama prada spec2 or some toyo proxes from ********** and i highly recommend if anybody is getting new brakes to get rotora slotted and axxis ultimate pads they are great.

Attachments

• Work wheels.jpg
    Work wheels.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 248
My next plan would be to get rid of all the noise the car generates...lol

To do that my friend is to do the impossible. I've had my MP3 for over 2 years, and every time I find where a sound is coming from and fix it, a new sound always shows up. First it was the clunk, then the endlinks, then the plastic clips in the trunk, then crunching from the springs when its cold... The best fix to all of this is to turn up the radio till you cant hear any of the other noises (first).

Wagner installed, waiting on a set of snap ring pliers to install the SS...about to buy a RB catback.

just installed my work wheels still waiting for my front bumper and lip to be finished.

Attachments

• my car on works.jpg
    my car on works.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 257
Got my APC tails yesterday...going to smoke them this weekend, and finally install my SS at the same time.

anything but APC tails. If anything modify your stock ones. Search my username for examples. :)

These are the red ones, not the fugly clear ones...they actually look really good. I just don't have a good picture. for an idea, just go see the pictures request thread in this section.
RB catback should be installed soon, and got a powdercoated GTspec lower tie bar and HIDs (with eyelids to help with glare) coming in the mail. And I'll eventually find someone to help me install a full set of SS lines...stupid rust!

Back