What have you done to your P5 today?

bazooka joe said:
hah...me too! with that lip i have...it's a good thing the snow wasn't frozen!!(headshake
so where's your vid/pics mark? we must have proof of these things you know :p

MyZmZm said:
haha, awesome vid and pics chris! i've forgotten, what are you dropped on again? your winter wheels are 16's, right?

yup, the stock p5 wheels in the winter. I'm on goldline springs, don't get them.. they are atrocious. They are progressive all around, so over small bumps, my Tokico HPs are overdampening, but at the limit, it's the opposite.

low.. I think they are supposed to be 1.75 inches all around, but they lowered the rear more than 2 inches.. I don't think they actually make different springs for the rear of the P5.

I'm leaving these forums. Info where I can be contacted in the future:
AIM: KanseiZM
e-mail: clauretano {} gmail (you can un-obfuscate that yourself) .com

and of course I'll still be on www.wagonator.com :)

Last edited:
Took me 7 hours to drive from Boston to Bangor. decided to stay at a hotel for the night before I head back in the morning. Some pretty bad roads.

MyZmZm said:
so where's your vid/pics mark? we must have proof of these things you know :p

i have no video....i'm hoping to get a camera soon...spring!:cool:
i must say, i drove through some real crap yesterday, slush, ice, 8" of snow...not an issue...those $100 falkens work real nice!!(dunno)

a223818 said:
Took me 7 hours to drive from Boston to Bangor. decided to stay at a hotel for the night before I head back in the morning. Some pretty bad roads.

good choice!!

The inevitable issue of speaking via the internet, there simply is no way to see expression or demeanor of a conversation. Resulting into harsh words exchanged back and forth, and others contributing tidbits of information that only they and the party they are speaking to are aware of. Peace...Love...and Happiness to all.

Back on topic....the huge Nor'easter layed down a hefty .25 inch of snow yesterday on Cape Cod. I believe that brings us to a grand total of 1 inch of snow for the season, non of which in my area has lasted for more than 1 day as it all just melts away. (wimper)

reynoldsrobbie said:
todays forecast calls for a clear 77F! I couldnt live anywhere else.

cali is way over rated! we won't see that until sometime in may...3 months from now!(sad2)

Ok, I understand how you all feel about the ugly thread from yesterday. Some things get taken too far sometimes. But lets not clog up this thread w/ forum drama...

We now return to our regularly scheduled program....

yesterday, I scraped the inch of ice off of him, moved him so the guy could plow the parking lot.. and let him run about 20 min to warm him up.

-pixy- said:
i left the P5 home. stuck in the driveway FTL.
how'd you get to work?? my tuarus gets through anything..somehow..my protege..haven't tested..OH OH ..but i did get insurance and tags..so i can start driving it again!!

well, as reported earlier...i changed my oil sat. and realized today i bought the wrong visocity oil...again!!(notcool) 10-30...i hate when i do that!

Back