What have you done to your MSP today?

your exhaust looks pretty close to the bumper considering you don't have the rear lip installed yet. you might have to bend the hangars a little bit.

eah. you're right. i was thinking about that too. but, i'll get it dealt with. i do have the kartboy hangers though.

If anything, the hangers will make it worse. The kartboys I mean, they will have to be bent. I had to bend mine, a lot.

thank you. my buddy is a great photographer,graphic designer etc.

however, he doesn't have a true fisheye, he's got an attachment. no biggie. he just doesn't have the money yet for the actual one.

did a full exterior detail, only to have a raccoon lay tracks over my car the following night... and put in new AWR sway bushings....

0905092038.jpg

made some eyelids out of vinyl cheap and easy haha

Today I replaced my EGR valve. I was going to do the remove, clean, and re-install like in the sticky posted here, but fell into too good a deal on the new oem revised one so I just replaced it. Really improved the idle response.

BUT.... when they tell you it takes 35 minutes don't believe it! You have to remove the strut tower bar, cold pipe, battery (And I removed the plastic mazdaspeed cover & battery tray too) Just to get at the two little 12mm bolts with a breaker bar. Once you've got them loose its no big deal. Total time: 80 minutes.

thank you. my buddy is a great photographer,graphic designer etc.

however, he doesn't have a true fisheye, he's got an attachment. no biggie. he just doesn't have the money yet for the actual one.

yeah i noticed its an attachment. but it still looks like fun :)

Today I replaced my EGR valve. I was going to do the remove, clean, and re-install like in the sticky posted here, but fell into too good a deal on the new oem revised one so I just replaced it. Really improved the idle response.

BUT.... when they tell you it takes 35 minutes don't believe it! You have to remove the strut tower bar, cold pipe, battery (And I removed the plastic mazdaspeed cover & battery tray too) Just to get at the two little 12mm bolts with a breaker bar. Once you've got them loose its no big deal. Total time: 80 minutes.

raccoons could have done it in 35 minutes without removing anything

Back