What have you done to your MS3 today?

and to be on topic, car is in the driveway now, hasnt been started since the 13th......dead battery anyone?

TWM Short Throw Shifter, CF Rear Diffuser and iPod Integration are now out.

Now all that is left is the BBS wheels. I've got to find some stockers to remedy that.

btw lara your car looks insanely high, im on stock suspension and at least an inch lower

may have something to do with all the chipotle i eat, but lets not go there

Yeah, it sits lower now. That photo was taken right after it came off the jack stands. After a few twisty roads it is back at the comparable stock height.

Ran at the drag strip for the first time this weekend....2.89 60' time and 14.8 sec 1/4mile (aka I suck at launching this car)

Car is super hard to launch on stock tires and 1st gear is very short. But glad you got out to the track and had fun!

Thanks for the heads up chippy. I'm actually going to put a stock BPV on the car soon and see how that compares to the forge. I've read a couple people say that the stock does a great job and someone on here that went back to stock said it was much better. If I stick with it, I'm really going to miss the clanking swords sound....

I bought the driver and passenger side mounts for my car just now. I'm excited to get them on the car. CP-e also informed me of a revised 2nd gen rear mount that I'll be buying once it comes out. I love this car so much!

figured out why my shifting has become s*** as of late, the pin that rides on the plastic in 1st n 2nd has worn through half of it, causing me to slip into reverse and making 1-2 and N-1 shifts a b****

dunno how im gonna fix this one

ideas?

figured out why my shifting has become s*** as of late, the pin that rides on the plastic in 1st n 2nd has worn through half of it, causing me to slip into reverse and making 1-2 and N-1 shifts a b****

dunno how im gonna fix this one

ideas?

Fab up a lil thin piece of plastic or metal and super glue it to the reverse block off... just an idea

problem with that is it alters the position of the shifter from left to right, messing with access to the gates for 1 and 2

already in contact with derrick from CS

Back