What have you done to your CX-5 today?

Added some clear bra to the A-pillars. Already got a couple rocks chips in one of them. May do part of the hood next.
2d7d8a27145005e228148e0dd00ebef9.jpg
3f8d0ea7d123f96fcf4f1fb6168fdd27.jpg

You could probably say that about most wheels...slices of π
All good if the pizza comes from NY[emoji41]
Pfft. Cleveland pizzas the best. Second is Chicago. Then NY.
A Clevelander is a cross between a NY and a CHI. Thicker than a NY, thinner then a deep dish with that pie tasting kind of crust. Toppings on the bottom, sauce on top. To die for!

Pfft. Cleveland pizzas the best. Second is Chicago. Then NY.
A Clevelander is a cross between a NY and a CHI. Thicker than a NY, thinner then a deep dish with that pie tasting kind of crust. Toppings on the bottom, sauce on top. To die for!

Being from NYC I call bulls***...LOL

Added some clear bra to the A-pillars. Already got a couple rocks chips in one of them. May do part of the hood next.
2d7d8a27145005e228148e0dd00ebef9.jpg
3f8d0ea7d123f96fcf4f1fb6168fdd27.jpg

Here's the areas i had the clear guard applied.
Front bumper
Front headlights
Mazda logo with the sensors in it
24" leading edge of the hood
A pillars
Door handle cups
Door edges
Leading edge of roof in front of sun roof
Top of rear bumper

Where I live they use cinders on the roads in the winter and if you don't protect the paint it will get ruined. I've been doing this to all my new vehicles since 2006.

I believe my installed used Premium Shield. Had him do my last 2 new vehicles and it is holding up great and didn't add the orange peel effect like some other films do.

Just updated the NAV system for my 2016 GT. $135. for 3 years. Next step is to insert the SD card and hope to see some improvement.

I bought one of those cheap Swifter dusters with a disposable head and dusted the dust off my car. The duster is very soft, it won't make micro scratches.

I bought one of those cheap Swifter dusters with a disposable head and dusted the dust off my car. The duster is very soft, it won't make micro scratches.

It's not what you wipe the car with that necessarily will scratch it, it's the fine dust and dirt particles on the paint that will leave fine scratches as you move them across the paint to remove them.

Proceed courteously and very lightly.

I would not recommend those.. while both will push around/pick up dust and dirt, they simply trap it in the fibers. Even if you shake it out or try to vacuum the dust out, some dirt will remain and it will eventually cause swirl marks. You might be able to get away with using a brand new Swiffer duster every time, but even then it can be risky.

It takes longer, but I like to use a clean, damp microfiber and a spray detailer or spray wax like Meguiar's Ultimate Quik Detailer/Quik Wax. You just mist it on, and wipe it clean. You also get a hydrophobic layer with each application. They can also be applied to a wet car if you wanted.

My mom has a Kirby vacuum that has a little attachment with a circular pattern of horsehair. Works great all over

I would not recommend those.. while both will push around/pick up dust and dirt, they simply trap it in the fibers. Even if you shake it out or try to vacuum the dust out, some dirt will remain and it will eventually cause swirl marks.

Never had any issues with that and been using for over 10 years

Today I installed a dash cam. Wasn't going to get one but this was on sale the other day for like 30 bucks so I figured why not? Instead of buying that overpriced adapter everyone gets to connect to the home link for power, I just rewired the included adapter that came with it. Out of my line of sight so I'm happy.
3315fb3fffa991a55ebd7d69b44bf44a.jpg
683a042f5e7af3bea2f9bd6f16fcd3e4.jpg

One of my hids was blown so I replaced them with some d4s 5500k i got from morimoto. The design of the spring clip holding the bulb from loving around is horrid.. they pretty much are out of shape after you use it twice. And you have to at the least partially remove the bumper to get the light out to do it.

One of my hids was blown so I replaced them with some d4s 5500k i got from morimoto. The design of the spring clip holding the bulb from moving around is horrid.. they pretty much are out of shape after you use it twice. And you have to at the least partially remove the bumper to get the light out to do it.

Is that an oem part of something that came with the Morimoto kit? Also How's the light output? I know Mazda uses environmentally friendly HID bulbs.

Back