Weathertech Digital Fit Floor Liner - Now Available for CX-5

Got my Digifit liners yesterday - very surprised how light the boxes were until i took them out and realized how thin the plastic was! I would almost prefer rubber mats (like my old VW Monster mats)

Anyway, anyone notice how the mats seem to move around a bit? The fronts are secured w/the standard 2 clips but the OE mats had a velcro like lining to keep the mats from moving around but the WTech's don't have anything.

hey....i got the mats from the dealer...they're not as nice as the weathertech ones (looking at the pictures above)...the weathertech ones have ridges on the side that slant into the main portion of the mat, whereas the ones from the dealers don't...also, the back mats don't cover the middle part (ie. they are two separate mats)...

mind you, you can probably get the mats thrown in free if you ask when you're about to buy...

Long time lurker, first time poster...

Actually, I think that you are referring to the all-weather mats - these are similar in construction to the rubber cargo tray, and I was told by the Service folks that they don't last as long.

The OEM equivalent to the WeatherTechs are the Floor Liners, and I believe these are actually manufactured by WeatherTech:
- made in the USA (according to the box)
- "WeatherTech" sticker on the underside of the back row piece
- The back row coverage is one piece, covering the carpeted transmission hump

Was debating getting these when we picked up the car last week but balked at the price. I was in the dealership yesterday and they had them on for $190, normally $210. WeatherTech's website is currently selling for $216.90 + free shipping + HST + wait-time. Mazda offered $200 all-in and I bit.

They look just like the WeatherTechs posted here, except mine have the CX-5 logo/decal. They are really nice and should last a while. I can take pictures if anyone is interested.

Yes, post pics please.

Here you go Dave; note the coverage for the dead pedal only goes partway up, same as those who purchased the WeatherTech-branded mats have reported.

Attachments

• 1781_driver.jpg
    1781_driver.jpg
    125.5 KB · Views: 535
  • 1782_driver2.jpg
    1782_driver2.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 438
  • 1783_passenger.jpg
    1783_passenger.jpg
    103.1 KB · Views: 396
  • 1784_backrow.jpg
    1784_backrow.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 431
  • 1785_weathertech.jpg
    1785_weathertech.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 409
Here you go Dave; note the coverage for the dead pedal only goes partway up, same as those who purchased the WeatherTech-branded mats have reported.

I wish I would have purchased these! I like the CX-5 logo instead of the Weather Tech logo mine have.

Sorry, but I still don't get where these are from. Seems that they are not the OEM type but say CX 5 and not Weathertech. Did they come from a dealership? I have searched the web and cannot find these unless I am missing something.

EDIT: So it seems that the WeatherTech number in the last photo is for a back piece only and that one does not say CX5 or WeatherTech as far as I can see. So did the poster buy the back from WeatherTech and the fronts from Mazda???

Last edited:
Sorry, but I still don't get where these are from. Seems that they are not the OEM type but say CX 5 and not Weathertech. Did they come from a dealership? I have searched the web and cannot find these unless I am missing something.

EDIT: So it seems that the WeatherTech number in the last photo is for a back piece only and that one does not say CX5 or WeatherTech as far as I can see. So did the poster buy the back from WeatherTech and the fronts from Mazda???

I got the full set from my dealership, everything came in a single sealed box. Perhaps these are exclusive to Canada? The floor liners appear as an accessory when building & pricing on the Mazda Canada website, I don't see an equivalent on the US accessories site.

It would have been nice to have the CX-5 Logo on them, but I'm loving the Weather Tech mats. VERY NICE!

Only complaint is the dead pedal area. I wish it would have went up a little higher.
Anybody have any ideas as what to put there?

Thanks for the update Blue Truck. Sounds like it might be a Canada only deal. As far as the issue with dead pedal coverage, would it do any good to spray it with Scotch Guard to help keep the crud off it????

Thanks for the update Blue Truck. Sounds like it might be a Canada only deal. As far as the issue with dead pedal coverage, would it do any good to spray it with Scotch Guard to help keep the crud off it????

No problem. I'm not sure Scotch Guard would help with long-term wear - My car included the carpeted mats which I only used for a week, but they'd already started to pill in the so-called "high wear" rectangle on the driver's mat, just below the pedals where your right heel would typically rest.

I imagine the carpeting will wear out eventually, plus there's the problem with moisture from the top of your shoe seeping under the mat.

There's another thread on this site that discusses possible solutions to covering the dead pedal - the aluminum plates look really nice but the MacGyver velcro solution would probably work as well.

It's really strange that WeatherTech didn't simply extend the mat to cover the entire dead pedal instead of just the bottom half.

Anybody have any luck finding the Weather Tech liners with the CX-5 logo? Did a bit of looking with no results. Planning on asking my dealer about them.

Pretty sure it's a special thing for Canada.
Send a PM to one of them, see if they can help you out.

Or.... Call WeatherTech?

Hey, is there ANY chance we can get a group buy going? Let us say we can guarantee them a massive order they can discount the price? Any suggestions/clues???

Hi...can you advise me what website/dealership you used to order these CX5 mats? I cant seem to locate them online. Thanks!

Hi...can you advise me what website/dealership you used to order these CX5 mats? I can't seem to locate them online. Thanks!

Open Road Mazda, in Port Moody BC
1-877-908-9111

They currently have one hell of a deal on their CX-5's.
I actually prefer the Canadian trims over the US.
Oh well :) Still love my CX-5

You're best bet is to contact one of the canadian users and have them order them for you.

Sorry to bump an old thread. Was wondering if anyone have any luck tracking down a Canadian dealer that would ship the CX-5 branded WeatherTech mats to the US? Or any luck getting them in the US? Just got my CX-5 two days ago and decided on the WeatherTech, but obviously if I could get the CX-5 branded ones I would prefer those.

Sorry to bump an old thread. Was wondering if anyone have any luck tracking down a Canadian dealer that would ship the CX-5 branded WeatherTech mats to the US? Or any luck getting them in the US? Just got my CX-5 two days ago and decided on the WeatherTech, but obviously if I could get the CX-5 branded ones I would prefer those.

Order them directly from Weathertech. Website: www.weathertech.com

They are in the US and they ship to Canada. You do not have to order through your dealers.

Back