Urgent pic request

flipmode815

:
mazda, mp3, #908
Ok so my car is in the shop and the mechanic cant figure out the vacuum hose to where each one goes, if possible can someone plz snap a few pics and post them here? The diagram we have shows diff then what the MP3 is.

I would love to help and would run out to my car right now but my vacuum lines are nothing like yours. Good luck.

I will look through some old pics to see if I have any detailed routing before I put my turbo on.

Rob

ok cool man, I lost track of what goes where when i took the 626 mani off and put the mp3 mani back on lol

honestly, as long as everything that needs a vac source has a vac source, it should work. Just start hooking vac lines up to the manifold. The worst that can happen is the car won't start or it idles roughly.

honestly, as long as everything that needs a vac source has a vac source, it should work. Just start hooking vac lines up to the manifold. The worst that can happen is the car won't start or it idles roughly.

Yeah were its at now we cant get it to idle correctly, it acts like its not getting fuel but we have checked everything to do with the fuel and nothing has changed. Droopy pics would be awesome if you could.

Well for what it's worth..... just have to remember you don't have VTCS. Will be the Green Vacuum hose in the first Diagram I had made. The Second one shows how it T's off to the VICS Solenoid. Everything else should be the same.

Hope this helps.

ProtegeFSVacuumHoseRoutingDiagram.png

MSPvacuum.jpg

Last edited:
Back