Umass Motorsports Annual Car show

Ms3Pwr

:
2008 Mazdaspeed 3 Black Mica
Ok so i know theres gonna be plenty of you guys out there that are gonna be at the occ meet that weekend but if anyone from mass isnt gonna be going to that, Umass Amherst is hosting their annual car show.

Thought id just post up for those who might be interested in checking this out.
I know i wont be able to make the drive to New york for that meet but Amherst is more reasonable for me.

Heres the info....

Date: May 2, 2009
Time: Gates open at 10a.m
Free to spectate $10 to enter your vehicle

Event Summary:
This show is the grand finale of our year. We're shooting for 500 cars this year. Featured events include:
4x4 RTI Ramp
Exhaust/Audio Sound Off
Lowrider Competition
Biggest Lift Competition
Pizza Eating Contest
Tire Throwing Contest
Vendors and Tuners
DJ's and Music
Food: Burgers and Dogs
On Site Dyno Services Provided by BrandXPerformance Mobile Dyno
33+ Trophy Categories

Hours:
Show area opens at 10:00 AM.
Dyno open to guests at 10:00 AM.
Burnout Contest begins at 12:00 PM.
RTI 4x4 Ramp Contest begins at 1:00 PM.
Judging Starts at 1:00 PM.
Pizza Eating Contest begins at 3:00 PM.

Mobile Dyno Info:
George at BrandXPerformance will be in attendance with his mobile dyno capable of reading Horsepower and Torques of your car. The dyno is a dynojet type dyno capable of readings up to 2000hp. Sorry to all you AWD people, only FWD and RWD cars.
For $75 you get 3 pulls on the dyno with a printout reading of your horsepower and torque.
Come show us what power you make and get that car up on the trailer!

Hope to see a bunch of Mazda's there. If anyone is interested in meeting up before going into the show please contact me through PM

Thanks
Kenny

too bad it's the same weekend as occ...

ya i know right. Im wicked upset i cant make it to the occ meet but its just to far a drive for me to go there and back in 1 day.

But also if anyone wants to caravan a bunch of us will be meeting at the Framingham Plaza Rest stop on the mass pike(I-90). We are going to be leaving there at 8:15 Sharp. So if anyones interested just meet there.

Back