Ultimate Racing Exhaust?

MS3chriSS

Has anybody ever heard of this company and knows anything about the quality of product they produce? I recently saw a video on youtube about an exhaust system they are releasing soon and wanted to get some company feedback before making a purchase. I also wanted to know if there were companies better known to the Mazda community ib terms of quality exhaust systems. Any feedback will be greatly appreciated.

there are the main ones: Borla (love em!), HKS, Magnaflow, Corksport, etc. I hesitate to buy any exhaust from a company i've never heard of. i've never heard of ultimate racing but i've only purchased the one Borla aftermarket system. Corksport is coming out with more and more systems for our car. not sure when the speed one is coming, however.

But if you take the time at look at their site, you can see they are *NEW* and are only making exhausts for the *HIGHER* (S2000, Evo, Impreza, etc) end tuner cars. Email the company, and maybe they will cut you a deal if you introduce it to the forums.

Ultimate Racing is well known to the Evo guys and they are legit. Since the gains on an MS3 are to be had from Downpipes and not from CBE, it seriously doesn't really matter which brand you get, just pick based on sound since you get little to no gains from just CBE.

Ultimate Racing is well known to the Evo guys and they are legit. Since the gains on an MS3 are to be had from Downpipes and not from CBE, it seriously doesn't really matter which brand you get, just pick based on sound since you get little to no gains from just CBE.

Good to know! Im used to lsx based motors (Camaro, Corvette,) and CBE's always produced significant gains. I would love to modify the sound of the car but is it worth the cost with little to no gain? why is a a downpipe so significant? Is a down pipe easy to remove in order to reinstall factory exhaust for warranty work?

there is a bottleneck in our exhaust and it starts at the downpipe.

but i disagree with statement that the CBE adds only sound. if you had numbers to back this up that's one thing but i don't see CBE as being a sound only modification. it will not add 20 hp...but an intake could add 5-8 (depending on engine size, type of intake, etc). a CBE could potentially add the same, depending on components.

UR is very well known to the Evo and Sti guys. They make very high quality products for many tuner cars. Their turbo kits are one of the better ones out in the market and many Evo and STi guys can vouch for them. Therefore, I am pretty sure their other products for other cars such as the Speed 3 won't disappoint.

Back