Turbo Rotary Mazda B2600i Minitruck Build!

Not sure how I feel about the clear tails. But after thinking about it, they're probably better than red.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

All set up at SEMA.

f24fe96d758fccb8ab96849436c4bfb6.jpg

Parked next to a RE Amemiya RX7.

04a5ba6d3c3f010e7b1ee61370f71016.jpg

4708c59ae52dc74398f5129a6d0c668f.jpg

269a59292460fb56e9f23a5db7c07a86.jpg

c541bc3ffe5d23190db5e6f5bf1f8065.jpg

cffbb48f016dcbd44aa01eeab70beebc.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks like you were the first one there!

Awesome effort, man. Enjoy SEMA!

Sent from a Samsung that doesn't explode.

SWEET! You made it!! Let us know when they do the magazine feature.
I got a ton of attention from photographers but declined being shot for any magazines at the moment.
Congratulations on making it, great to see.
Thank you. It was quite an experience.
Any videos of the truck by chance?
There are a few on youtube. If i knew how to post any vids on here i would lol.

Also had a full writeup on Speedhunters

Looks like you were the first one there!

Awesome effort, man. Enjoy SEMA!

Sent from a Samsung that doesn't explode.
Yeah we were early but it was worth it considering the truck still doesnt move under its own power.

holy hell, I have a lot to catch up on. It's looking pretty sick. Any idea how much it weighs?
Not sure on weight but its light.
How was SEMA? What's going on with the truck?

SEMA was great. Stressful as hell and Vegas for 8 days is too much. Truck is at home in the garage and im home from work so big plans after i get caught up on bills and have surgery. Hoping to have it 100% for its first show in April.

Searching for new wheels and gotta change a few things up as well as get it running and all that fun mess.

Congrats on the award! Well deserved! What kind of surgery if you don't mind my asking?

Congrats on the award! Well deserved! What kind of surgery if you don't mind my asking?

I popped 3 hernias a couple weeks ago. I made the mistake of reporting them and now they wont let me work until i get them fixed surgically. Really putting a damper on my plans.

Tried to do some work on the truck last night to fix some wiring and get the harness out to be sent back to have some things redone. I now remember y I decided to have someone else finish the truck lol.

Terrible lighting in my garage. Tiny 2 car with no heat but my buddy and I made a little progress. Gotta get the harness out before i have surgery Tuesday.

Also ordered my new wheels. They have to be rebarrelled and rebuilt. So about a month hopefully! More JDM rare pieces for this build!

6cacdd888949d2ba9e8fe047257cf9e9.jpg

Got the harness pulled and did a few other mods that i wish were already done before SEMA. Oh well.

9f225e1ae51d866742d4d8c12397ce90.jpg

Cannot wait for these new wheels!

Dang, I just caught this. How you recovering from the surgery? How was your Christmas and New Years? Get any Mazda goodies under the tree?

Dang, I just caught this. How you recovering from the surgery? How was your Christmas and New Years? Get any Mazda goodies under the tree?

Doing ok after surgery. Bored out of my mind. I got out and did some stuff in the garage the other day. Christmas sucked. New Years sucked. Couldn't really do much. Havent bought anything for the mazda besides the center caps. Still waiting on my wheels to be refinished and sized. Cannot wait!

How'd you heal up from the surgery heal up? How's the truck coming along?

Its been rough. I haven't been able to go back to work. Had some complications so unfortunately had to have another surgery last week.

Got the new wheels on the truck. Just waiting on my center caps from polishing. Still haven't been able to get it running but its damn close. Got a little less than a month until the first show of the year so gonna be cuttin it close.

55fdc3665a99cb5936c3916294468f97.jpg

255b5aed040bd2202c6a46545fd9d091.jpg

5d15c176f5d6198e718c2bd8d7b840cc.jpg

Looks really good man! Do they work spec wise? Can you air down all the way? Or do you have more work to do?

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Back