Turbo kit status

I have had many requests for individual responses concerning the turbo kit we have under developement. I was trying to reply individually to those requests but due to the number I will (for the time being) no longer respond to individual requests... please do not take this personally. We are working hard on the kit and all of the details involved.

We are still looking to have the kit available by the end of the year but it is looking like the begining of 2002 at this time.

Our initial kit will produce numbers around 200+, and other kits will follow. These kits will include everything you need, hardware, intercooler, hoses, exhausts, etc.

Please be patient we want to do this right.

Thank you for your requests they are not being ignored.

Steve

well, my hero will be the person finally GETTING the turbo, NTO THE PERSON TALKUNG ABOUT IT...sorry mazdasteve....but you'll be my hero when it's done, not before :p

Its funny that we still don't knew who Mazdasteve works for. WHO DO YOU WORK FOR!!! WHOOO DOOO YOOUU WOORRK FOOORRR!!! :D

I am smelling some BS in this one, sounds like he's setting up a scam to me. But then again I am a sinical asshole :D

Back