Trunk/Privacy Cover and 2002 Cup Holder

Hey everyone,

So I have two items that I would like to get rid of because I no longer have a use for them. Willing to ship to United States only. Hopefully I meet all of the Rules and Guidelines for selling items.

Trunk Cover: Reduced to $75) SOLD

2002 Protege5 Center Console Cup Holder WITHOUT BLACK BEZEL: Reduced to $15) SOLD

Shipping is built into the prices listed above because they will be shipped via USPS.
The cost of a box for the trunk cover is $12.50 and the estimated shipping cost is around $15.00. So the cost of shipping could be close to $30 which is in the price listed above.
The cup holders estimated shipping cost is around $7, but I need to purchase/find a box for it so I may make less profit on that.

How the shipping cost was calculated is if I needed to ship each item to the farthest state away from mine (California) then that is how much shipping would cost to ship to California through the USPS.

I have a paypal account, so feel free to send me a PM if you are interested.

Thanks!

Last edited:
No bites?

How about if I reduced the price of the trunk cover to $75 and the cup holder to $15?
I don't mind negotiating prices because I need to get rid of them. I don't want to throw them out because they are taking up space in my apartment, so anyone interested can contact me.

Last edited:
Back