Track Days

Z-Indy

:
2008.5 Mazdaspeed3 Black
Not sure I'm ready for it yet (only had my car for about a month or so) but I'm thinking that eventually I might like to take it to a track day somewhere just to see what it can do without being dangerous on the road.

It looks like Putnamville is probably the place to go from what I've seen after researching it a little. There are a few different groups who hold track days out there. Anybody have any recommendations? Any other locations in the area?

I've seen where in some places they have track days where you get instruction from professionals while you drive your own car. Anybody know of anything like that in Indiana?

Not sure I'm ready for it yet (only had my car for about a month or so) but I'm thinking that eventually I might like to take it to a track day somewhere just to see what it can do without being dangerous on the road.

It looks like Putnamville is probably the place to go from what I've seen after researching it a little. There are a few different groups who hold track days out there. Anybody have any recommendations? Any other locations in the area?

I've seen where in some places they have track days where you get instruction from professionals while you drive your own car. Anybody know of anything like that in Indiana?

NASA Great Lakes Region, they run @ Putnam Park, Mid-Ohio and other tracks in the Midwest as well. They have the Hyperdrive Program, that lets you get a 1/2 of classroom instruction and 1/2 hour of track time with an instructor, it is basically an introduction to HPDE.

Latest posts

Back