tires?

WHoISU

:
03 Vivid Yellow Mazda P5
wassup everyone...

im not sure how the whole tire sizie thing works...anyone care to elighten me would be cool...but i just got a set of 18" rims for my birthday from my brother inlaw he told me if i put 215/40/18 tires on them it should fit can anyone really tell me if they would fit? because he was just speculating on the size. thanks...

WHoISU

WHoISU said:
wassup everyone...

im not sure how the whole tire sizie thing works...anyone care to elighten me would be cool...but i just got a set of 18" rims for my birthday from my brother inlaw he told me if i put 215/40/18 tires on them it should fit can anyone really tell me if they would fit? because he was just speculating on the size. thanks...

WHoISU

215/35/18

NJP5Guy said:
215/35/18
(mswerd)
I debated going with 40's since I just wrecked the 35's. But with my susp. I was worried that it would rub. I ordered 35's again, but this time they're warranteed the life of the tires for an extra $12 a piece.

I seriously love tire warrentee's, I have had 3 tires replaced due to nails in outside tread area, (gotta love construction around your house) free of charge. Im sure they are getting suspecious and probably think I do this to get new tires, but ive only had the tires for under 2 months... I would love to have nice rims and some low profile tires, but the potholes and crap in the road would eat them alive. Good luck and post some damn pics when its all on.

sure will...althought they probably wont be on for another 2 weeks or so (gotta pay the bills)...but once their on ill get some pics up for yall...peace...

Are you lowered, if so how much? In order to not rub (tuck under the fender) in the rear you need around a 50mm offset wheel. That is a very uncommon offset. My 18's came in a 45mm offset. I run the machine shop at work so I just set them up on the Mill and milled off another .200" (5mm+/-) from the back of the wheel.

WHoISU said:
wassup everyone...

WHoISU

Attachments

• MVC-005F.jpg
    MVC-005F.jpg
    148.3 KB · Views: 651
check Rishie's fitment guide in the tires/suspension section

Its Full stock...i dont think im goin to be lowering it unless it looks butt ugly when i put the rims on

Back