There goes the neighborhood

cboe's_mp5

:
Mazda, Mazda 3
This thread is to post wacky(stooges) thing that happen in your neighborhood. I live in Everett, Washington and I know I could write a book on what goes on in mine (freak).

A bum slept in my car last night, the bum was so nice not attempting to steal my car or take my stock radio. But he took my I-phone charger and smoked in my car. My G/F says it must have been a middle class bum because he took only my I phone charger. The MOFO didnt even put the seat back how it was. How rude

There was an apartment complex that should have been condemned a long time ago. It burnt down a couple days ago thank god the only victim was a kitten. The kicker is Comcast wants their money back from the people who was living there to pay for the equipment that was destroyed in the fire.

Quick Some one nominate this company for the most companionate company in America.

Last edited:
I never lock the MSM...

I've been to Everett... I'm not the least bit surprised.

i don't lock mine. i don't have doors on whenever possible. however i don't live in an area where bums can come by for a nap

No, I lock my door every day and I have an alarm system too. But the one day I forgot to lock it the bum struck. To make it even funnier we just back from a road trip down to San Francisco and the whole time I was checking on my car because I didnt want it to get stolen while I was down there.

9b877551.jpg
[/IMG]

I saw these guys raiding a retirement home.

Last edited:
the had to roll up on the retirement home with segway's because the old folks might speed away in their little rascle

Lottery sting nabs 2 north Everett convience store workers

The state Lottery says an undercover investigator caught two Everett convenience store workers in a sting.
The Everett Herald reports the workers told the man he won $2 when his ticket was really a $1,000 winner. The two were arrested Wednesday when they tried to claim the winnings at a lottery office.
They were released Thursday after appearing in Everett District Court.
Lottery spokesman Scott Kinney says winners should sign the back of their tickets. They also can use ticket scanners to avoid scams.
The name of the store was not released

Here is my contribution.

My neighbors have goats, hens, roosters, and two rottweilers. I think too many of their chickens got picked off by local wildlife (coyotes, fisher cats, hawks). On several occasions, I was working on my cars in my driveway, and suddenly a pack of hens would be clucking around next to my tires. I had to chase them off of my property several times.

Additionally, they'd walk their goats like dogs. At one point, I saw their fat daughter being pulled by the goat with a rope around the goat tied to a razor scooter, and she was shooting it in the ass with a water gun. Now they have developed some sort of PVC pipe cart concoction.

The daughter is actually a very nice girl, despite all this.

The mother is a drunk (their goat is named zambuca, which their 10 year old son assured me was "just like the liquor.") who yells at the kids and the dog so loud that I can hear it in my closed house.

They have old cars and trucks in their backyard, several chicken coops, and a poorly constructed redneck pond (read: above ground pool.)

I am hoping they move soon.

Back