The Slammed Life

honestly man you should be looking at some 18x10s or something, cuz on 17's, with flares you can tuck hard, 18's will help with the clearance and i think it would look super aggressive.

kuaui is on 16s with the dg, just do it lol

I was thinking about geting 18's but I want to go shavi low that's y I want to tuck so hard. And once I get the money i will get the dg lip

Ya i know but most people now that the car is a work in progress so I hope they don't rag on my car to much

Since i was posting in JCELL's turbo sale thread figured id post up on here and see what the ***** been going on... WTF happened to my car!

O ya... Heres some slammage..

P1020373.jpg

P1020377.jpg

Looks nice man, what front lip is that?

Looks nice man, what front lip is that?
(I THINK) that car is the S204. The 203 had a round bumper and the 204 has the flares on the front. The s204 lip is round like the s203 bumpers.

The pictured lip matches the bumper like a chargespeed would, but without the flares. I can't seem to find that lip. Is it possible he cut the wings of the chargespeed lip?

This V-Limited lip is close, but not the same

Last edited:
Thanks guys. I've seen a few on nasioc, but none that stand out as much. Took a pic of an identical color wrx to mine with the v limited and you can barely see it.

Ok that's the h brace I am an inch 1 1/4 off the ground and when I do a 205 stretch I might be a bit lower when I do that.

016881dc.jpg

Back