The Ohio Random Thread... aka We Should Probably Be Working

Recently the BMV has been requesting proof that you live where you are registering the vehicle. As in a bill with your name and the address you plan on using. Screwed over a few people I know... You never had to provide that a few years ago.

And if you spend over 5 (or 8?) grand you can get collectors plates. A few people I know have them, and at least one of the cars was nowhere near "rare/limited", just had money in it (motor swap).

CJ Wilson's cx5 is ******* sexy!!!!

229232_3742323753264_1744089691_n.jpg

Holy crap that looks amazing!!!! I wonder how hard it would be to drop the 2.3 DISI turbo engine in that thing? It sure could use more power!

I fell in love with that car when I watched Tokyo Drift haha. I think that price is way too high though.

I don't see why you guys are flipping out over what looks like a bunch of stock Mazdas with wheels that Mr. Wilson owns.

I don't see why you guys are flipping out over what looks like a bunch of stock Mazdas with wheels that Mr. Wilson owns.

im not wild about the miata or ms3 he offers
and the cx5 is actually lowered as well...

not everything has to be modded all to hell to be an eye pleasing vehicle, different strokes for different folks

Last edited:
A few companies finally developed lowering springs for the CX-5. That's the first lowered one I've seen with properly sized wheels/tires.

I dig it, but I just didn't see why everyone was going coo-coo for cocoa puffs at a lowered CX-5 with wheels. I didn't know if I was missing something... Oh well. :)

i think everyone is nuts about it, cause its the first one we have all seen with a drop and proper set of wheels/tires...

im sure the community went nuts when they started seeing the first modded protege's, i know when the 3 came it, it was similar reactions... first people to do some mods and the community went nuts after seeing them... haha

I dig it, but I just didn't see why everyone was going coo-coo for cocoa puffs at a lowered CX-5 with wheels. I didn't know if I was missing something... Oh well. :)

Probably the same reason people on here get their panties wet over Proteges... because we like them. Even if they're about as grocery-getter as it gets.

Why does everyone go apeshit on here about a nearly 20 year old engine? Same concept. Different strokes for different folks.

Back