Stock wheels from a 2001 protege ES - SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brains

:
2001 Mazda Protege ES
Stock wheels from a 2001 protege ES

Selling my old stock wheels form my 2001 protege ES (16x6 with a +50 offset). Wheels are in fair shape: All four have some minor damage in the form of curbing, random nicks from something random, and i believe one of the cars previous owners hammered one for some reason, but they're not bent or cracked or anything.of that sort. One picture is somewhat of a close up of the worst curb rash present, and another picture of an individual rim shows the wheel that's in the 2nd worst shape.

Tires are some seriously bald Kumhos... ecsta 4x's i believe (size 195/50/16). Great tires when they were new, but now the treads are down to about 2/32'nds of an inch so they'll need to be replaced. Or, you could still drive around on them a little... maybe get that last 32'nd of an inch out and experience completely bald tires if you so wanted.

I'm looking to get $150 for the set... i'm located in Columbus Ohio and i can't ship these- local pick up only.

List Date: 2/26/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Stock wheels from a 2001 protege ES
--------------------------------------
SOLD

--------------------------------------
mazdas247

good deal! GLWS. these make excellent snow tire rims for any late model mazda, by the way. they are light weight and relatively strong. i have two sets in the garage: one set for the mx5, and one set for the mazda5.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back