Steedspeed T3, Garrett Turbo, Tial Wastegate, Cam Gears, MSP ECU

Status
Not open for further replies.
:
2002 Mazda Protege
I have some parts for sale, just recently demodded my car and have all these parts for sale. Everything is in working shape, and all came off a running car that had 0 issues. Paypal ONLY and Shipping is included in prices. CONUS shipping ONLY.

1. Steedspeed T3 Manifold/Turbo/Tial Combo- $1200 shipped
Turbo is a T3/TO4E Garrett turbo with Stage 3 compressor wheel, purchased from ATP Turbo and has roughly 20k miles and 0 shaft play. Housing has been ground down to clear the bellhousing and painted in a gloss grey (pics show condition.) Exhaust housing is ceramic coated black, could use a recoat. Tial MVS wastegate is basically new, less than 4k miles on it total, .5 BAR spring. Comes with -4AN oil inlet with restrictor and -10AN outlet. DOWNPIPE NOT INCLUDED. Wastegate dump pipe can be included for no charge if desired.
IMG_7196_zpsd5407662.jpg

IMG_7197_zps19674471.jpg

IMG_7198_zps61dd663c.jpg

IMG_7199_zpsfe74f614.jpg

2.MSP ECU- $100 shipped
IMG_7200_zpsec20c2cb.jpg

IMG_7201_zpsf92b11b5.jpg

3. 626 Cam gears- $50 Shipped
Some of the Haltech guys might need these. Pulled them off of the motor thats in my car now. Single trigger as opposed to the 3 on the protege gears.
IMG_7202_zps594d15ea.jpg

Message for any more details. Thanks for looking!

No, the ECU hasnt been flashed as far as I know. Not sure how to tell the difference just by looking at it to be honest.

Bump, really no interest in this? The Steedspeed retails at $700, turbo at $800, and tial at $250...Im giving a great price on this. Somebody scoop them up

Untitled_zps9e9ac1c8.jpg

Bump. Installed picture.

Cant believe nobody wants this. Havent had any offers whatsoever. Make me a crazy offer, I need to get rid of these parts before I put them back on the car lol

Price on separated turbo components?

I'll lower the prices for everything except the wg, since its pretty much new. $200 for wastegate and dump pipe. $400 for steedspeed. $400 for turbo. All prices are OBO, really have no use for these things so money is better then parts sitting on the shelf collecting dust. Also have an AWR race pan still on my built motor, also collecting dust.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back