Starting My First Mazda Build

I'm going to put this as nicely as I can:

Please, PLEASE, step away from the dupont. I guess I've never been a fan of the really REALLY loud accent paint.

At least he's nice to you. If I did something he disapproved of, he'd just yell at me and tell me to eat my own feces.

im gonna say paint on and do what you want. because you must get all this stuff out of your system. Rather you decide in the future if you like it or your gonna wish you never did it in the first place, and wont do it again.

BUT, the blue does clash with the suede door panel...

The blue does clash but its not going to be suede much longer due to it fading so rapidly. They are about to be fiberglass.

Well I got back home from points 7 and I had a blast. I drug my brother into it also and he had a blast. my fastest run was 63 sec. I know its not the fastest but it wasn't the slowest. My goal is to shave about 5 sec. off my time for the next race I'm able to attend.( I dont know when that will be cause my wife just left me cause I went to the race). but anyway I had fun.

Did you smack her with a sackful of sweet valencia oranges? They'll show her who's boss and they won't leave a bruise.

negative Jonathon, car looks great in stock clothing. You'll rip it up on the autox course also.

Plus... if you wanna see some horrible "styling" cues... come to G-Wood. Drive through Gainesville once, and leave laughing all the way home.

negative Jonathon, car looks great in stock clothing. You'll rip it up on the autox course also.

to tell everyone the truth I only posted this to get free stuff from bodykits.com get on there website and you will find out what Im talking about. all I want is a front lip spoiler, a new decklid wing, and some new wheels and tires.

well I haven't been on in a while but I did a couple of things to the old miata. I have a K&n airfilter, added some cool tape to the heat sheild, new plugs and wires, and a little more paint to dress it up. tell me what you think.

Attachments

• PHTO0026.jpg
    PHTO0026.jpg
    194.7 KB · Views: 52
  • PHTO0027.jpg
    PHTO0027.jpg
    172.4 KB · Views: 54
  • PHTO0028.jpg
    PHTO0028.jpg
    180.8 KB · Views: 49
  • PHTO0029.jpg
    PHTO0029.jpg
    272 KB · Views: 50
  • PHTO0030.jpg
    PHTO0030.jpg
    305.7 KB · Views: 48
i say switch the blue out for another color... id say gray/gunmetal! or something darker. blue looks a little too much with the black.. but quality of work looks good.

yes I know the wheels are very outdated but due to funds at the moment they are going to stay unless someone wants to trade.

Well the time has come where I am being forced to sell the miata. I am having another little one so I need something with four seats. If anyone is looking for a miata tell me I am asking $3,500 obo. It sucks but the fun must end.

Back