Spotted

Saw a white CX-5 turn westbound onto 80th Avenue from Chase Drive in Arvada, CO yesterday around 5:30 pm.
I was in my Red CX-5, waiting for the light to turn green, on 80th.

BC.

Spotted a black (Sport) on the Belt Parkway east bound yesterday. Specialized Jersey plates and what seemed to be LED DRL's. I'm sure you spotted me in my black GT, debadged and LED DRL's also.

Saw somebody test-driving a new red CX-5 on 280 freeway, it looked great in the bright sun.

Saw a White GT sitting on at the far end of the parking lot at Stew Leonards in Yonkers NY...

Saturday in Parc Trostre, Llanelli. a white sport couldn't tell if it was AWD or Diesel as I only saw it front the front but it did have a personalized plate. (RH08 DRY.) - they seem quite popular on the cx-5

Wednesday in caldicot saw a Silver one parked in a drive. not enough time to check out the wheels to see what model it might have been.

A39 Cannington to Bridgwater Somerset Weds 1st May, dark blue I think.

Later on a white with personal plate Langport Somerset. Both cases were fleeting glimpses.

Go for weeks without seeing any, then two within 12 miles.

Spotted a nearly new dark blue GT at Target store on N. 1st St. in SJ. Silver roof rails and 19" wheels contrasted nicely with the dark blue paint.

White one in the car-park Royal Tyrell museum Drumheller Alberta Sunday 12th May (I get around a bit)

Alex

Spotted a white CX-5 Sport outside my son's daycare in South Philly. Not seen many others in the area since I got mine two weeks ago.

Seeing them on a daily basis now, including the new white one coming up Tower road the other day. Th driver acknowledged me as we passed (hadn't had that happen before, reminds me of the old Honda commercial- You meet the nicest people on a Honda lol).

See them all over the place now. Saw two balck ones earlier this week seperated by about three or four other cars going the opposite direction from me on Charmuth Road in Lutherville and followed a red one earlier today on the Baltimore Beltway. It had a Mary Kay sticker on the back window. We got off at the same exit. She went south and I went north on Perring Parkway.

Main drag in Jasper Alberta sat 18th May early morning. Blue in colour and not the same blue as in the UK, in fact it was a better shade of blue.

One day someone will say, "Oh that might have been mine!"

Alex

Seen one in a car park in Carmarthen on Friday. Liquid silver. Not close enough to see which version.

They are still very rare in the Swansea area though.

They are rare everywhere.

I'm doing a tour of Canada, and even then I only seen 4 in nearly two weeks, another one yesterday in Jasper, metro grey; and a red one today pulling a trailer (caravan) at the BC end of the Icefields Parkway.

Will keep an eye out for more.

Alex

Spotted 3! today along m4.

first one was white heading for the Severn crossing to wales where cx-5's can be free and roam in the hills ;) sorry about that, got carried away a bit it's been a long day.

second one I was overtaken by myself (if you know what I mean) silver cx-5 WU13 ??? - I was taking a break from the fast lane at the time.

finally saw sky blue sport 2.0 GL05 BAD in m4 service stop. gave the guy who just parked a bit close to it the evil eye so wouldn't open the door wide and ding the cx-5.:)

red one on the main Swansea to llanelli road (A484) on a 13 plate (latest reg in uk) must have been the 'zeal' red as soul red had only just been available to order recently. and it's around 12-14 week delivery from factory build. not enough time to flash lights but it did look good even on a cloudy day like today.

Back