some new pics

It's laughing at us.
m3-1.jpg

ALL YOUR P5 ARE BELONG TO US...

interior looks like a very cheap attempt to put the msp interior in it...and the gauges look like the matrix/vibe..not sure witch one..and those tail light remind me of the evo8 for some reason...i think this car had good intentions but iunno somethin just went wrong...im glad i got my p5!

if u look at the 3 close it has some of all mazdas cars in it (except miata) the 6 grill, 6dash, 6 motor, 6 shift knob, rx8 rear lights, rx8 wheels, msp looking seats. like the sedan not sure about the 5 door or the 2.3 engine, which if is the same as the 6 motor is an american ,motor that is manufactured in mexico. ill keep my 2.0 liter

Funny comments! I guess beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder, because for my part, I think both the sedan and the hatch looks great and are a great improvement compare to corolla, Civic, golf, sentra...

However, don't forget that the current Golf and Jetta are finally done. The Golf will be replaced this fall/winter and the Jetta will likely be shortly thereafter (it always takes VW a tick longer with the Jetta).

The wagon exterior looks like a marriage between a Pontiac Vibe and Nissan Murano. Unfortunately for us, they are both butt-ugly. I love the MP5 much better, but everyone has their own opinions.

I read the comments on many forums about the MZ3, and those that don't like it are mostly P5 owners. ummmmmmm!!!

Damn, the 3 really is growing on me.... Got 5 more years before the P5 is goes anywhere though. More time for improvements, in my book! :D

As a P5 owner, I don't hate the hatch version of the 3, at leat not yet. The crease that Razor mentions does kind of bother me, but I want to see one in person. The sedan on the other hand, looks great IMO.

I like the sedan, but the base hatch isn't that great. And I hate the seats and the stereo setup. I think it's going to look great in the higher models with nice wheels and some skirts, but in it's base form it'll look like nothing....just like the 6 does.

...really hate those seats...cheap cheap cheap

if you squint really hard, it looks like a p5 with a retarded rear pillar window. that thing still bothers me. it should have followed the lines of the car. oh well. and that bulging crease does make it look a little silly. but overall, i think it's not THAT bad.

[
mazda3_99_prev.jpg

i think it should have looked something more like this, with a spoiler of course:

m3-32.jpg

ok, here it is with the spoiler sort of. sorry, the pic is real small and i didn't want to fudge with it for too long.

m3-33.jpg

now lowered.

m3-34.jpg

Last edited:
sukegirl_Mp3 said:
do you think if this car is going to be a limited production...I have to start saving hehe..

No, the 3 is a regular production car (sucessor to the Protege) -- however, don't rule out a special edition Mazdaspeed 3 ;)

i see a lot of 6 and 8 influence. i like it ok, but our car is different and i think unique. i'm sticking with the 5!!

Back