Show Off Your RX-8

OEM Winning Blue.... I've been wanting those wheels ever since I saw a pic of your car DOMINION.

just wanted to share the demotivational pic i found haha
the_rotary_engine.jpg

Wheels to be powder coated probably gun metal over the winter, but mine in its current state. HKS Hi-power to go on in the next couple of days, weather permitting.
web.jpg

The funny thing Peter is that they are standard in our region (Australia)!

Cheers,
Danny

haha nice ! here in canada i think they come std in amber. and im drinving a protege 5 and a protege. and maybe another protege5 to the family. one day maybe ill be havine an 8.
(drinks)

3/4 of my Mazda collection, with the latest acquisition front and center. Newly installed lip and Magnaflow exhaust in evidence.

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    169.8 KB · Views: 304
The funny thing Peter is that they are standard in our region (Australia)!

Cheers,
Danny

Hey are you the guy thats building the time attack MX-5 with SC RE in it? dude that frocken thing is sick! (attn)

laff329c01031d6e1b709f9.jpg

l515d0d585386a3bef8d73a.jpg

l3d148ecf5b6de295ba59a5.jpg

Some pix i took about a year ago. They look crapy cuz i clean out my laptop and took these pix off my space lol so the quality is not the same as the og.

Hey are you the guy thats building the time attack MX-5 with SC RE in it? dude that frocken thing is sick! (attn)

Yes, that would be me. (hi)

Progress of late has been pretty slow...work has been taking over.

Anyhow, I've got a website for one of my business divisions which has the build progress documented.

Cheers,
Danny

ps. I love your taste in body colour choice! :)

Back