Rust?

peachbaby4008

:
03.5 Protege5
I currently have a P5 and thinking about buying a Mazda3. My P5 has the typical rust, and I was wondering if the Mazda3's have the same issues?

Anyone have any rust problems on their 3's?

My fiancee and I both have Mazda3's ('09 Mazda3 i Touring - hers, '08 Mazdaspeed3 - mine) and neither of us have had rust issues. Both cars get daily driven in the winter salt and general grossness that comes with living in the Midwest. :) We do a fair bit of driving too, my car has 80k and hers 50k.

This article is the only thing I've heard about rust with the 3's. But like I said, I've yet to experience it.

I have just a hint of surface rust on my left rear wheelwell. I have an 06 with 125k.

I've got a bit of rust on the rear wheel wells on my 08. I applied clear bra film to the lip but I don't think that it will stop any more rust spots.

Seems like the main problem area would be the wheel wells. I kinda figured that tho, thats where my p5 has the biggest problems. Its getting so much worse. :/

My Wife has an 05m3 It rusted
I have an 09m3 as a winter beater car an its fine..

I have a 05 hatch....I have rust on my rear door pillars both back doors :( and also on my driver door under the mirror.-_-

Latest posts

Back