Reverse Cowl C/F Hood and other parts!!

Well some of you know but I am planning on selling my car so it is time to get rid of some spare parts:

All prices are OBO but do not include shipping!!

#1: New Gemeni Reverse Cowl Carbon Fiber Hood- SOLD

Injectors:
Bought from Protege Garage a long time ago but never installed. Siemen's Deka fuel injectors with the part number 4532586. They come with new O rings and electrical clips.
The injectors alone sell for 60 apiece. Give me 125 shipped!

Fuel Pump:
Walbro Fuel Pump, I eneded up getting 2 by mistake
frown.gif
. Anyway this one is new, 75 shipped!!

jbpXlDccVFabY0.JPG

Spearco Intercooler- 50$
20x3.5x6 inch core (Bottom bent bar no air flows through, Just cosmetic damage)
No leaks

Samco lower radiator hose- 10$
Ebay T3/T04 Turbo (New)- 100$

As I am cleaning out my garage I will probally find a ton more

Rob

Last edited:
sweet hood!! I have the xc version on my car. what are you moving onto?

A quad cab truck pulling a 5th wheel toy hauler holding 2 quads and a dirtbike!! I realized I'm getting to old for the car and want more family friendly oriented toys!!

The Turbo exhaust is a 5 bolt flange.

Last edited:
ill take the hood i get paid next friday please find out shipping cost to 90603 whittier ca

I don't do dibs, if someone sends me money first it will go to them...........Sorry :)

And as stated above I don't want to ship but if I do ship it the buyer will have to decide the method. I know Greyhound will take packages this size since I shipped a roll cage via them. It is alot cheaper then any other method but it needs to be picked up at a greyhound station.

Rob

Ive wanted that hood since they were made tbh. Shame that itd cost 3x that to have it shipped here :'(

Best of luck with sale Joka, sad to see another one go :(

The turbo bolt pattern is #2 from the above pics...........

The hood is pending purchase to JalMP5
Blkwidow is second in line if the sale falls through.

Rob

Damn, I'd love to come pick up the hood. I'll drive to your front door with cash. :D

I posted it for sale for 4 days on MazdasNW to try and sell it locally but since I got no interest these I sold it here :)

Yes I did say sold as the hood is paid for!!

Rob

Man I wish I woulda checked the MNW forum. I gave up on the FS section there since no one ever puts protege parts on there. Just like Adam said I would have drove up to your house with cash.

Hey hey put me on that list like I said I get paid firday if its not sold by then I will buy the hood I asked first!

Alot more random parts will be added tomorrow including 550 injectors, Walbro Fuel pump and other stuff. I don't remember what I have laying around but it is all new!!

Rob

Latest posts

Back