Remember Sir Nuke?

sorry to here that! lol

well it's started.....2011. and another year has past, and I survived....its now been 5 years and 7 month.....with that said, its now onward and upward.....hopefully WE all have a great year.

Wow, it has been five years. I remember when I started on here in 03 you had been the one to welcome everyone. Do you still have the P5?

ThumbsUp.gif

best to you man, happy new yrs...i'm still mad you sold/traded in your p5! JK, enjoy the new year!

Sir Nuke, is it weird that you look like my Brother in laws father ? it would be an interesting thing if you were his brother....

best to you man, happy new yrs...i'm still mad you sold/traded in your p5! JK, enjoy the new year!

acutally I didn't sell or trade it....it was part of my divorce settlement....oh well, just as well, know I have something else to play with, as you see in my SIG!

Sir Nuke, is it weird that you look like my Brother in laws father ? it would be an interesting thing if you were his brother....

Macabe, I got to tell ya...its not possible, seeing as how I don't have a brother......only sisters! lol

and btw, Welcome to our happy little corner of the net, and to Mazdas247. There is a BIG fridge on the back porch with anything you can think of in them...help yourself...of course only take what you can LEGALLY have. Make yourself at home on one of the big fluffy couches, kick your shoes off, put your feet up on one of the tables, yes we are allowed to do that, mom's and wive's here don't care....and take it easy.
NewFridge.jpg

oh...btw....every once in a while a food fight breaks out...so you may not want to wear nice clothes here.
Welcome!!

well I have done a LITTLE safety mod to my car....AND YES I know its on my Camaro.....but you too can do it to your P5 or any other Mazda fir that matter!!......and I am pretty sure that at one time or another some of you have had some NIMROD has pulled out in front of you and never looked where there were going.....and you might have hit them or put your car in teh ditch....or just go so frinkin mad and laid on the horn.....well I can do it in style and if they didn't see me.....they sure enough will HEAR ME!!!

you too could have one......and I GARRENTEE if someone rud out in front of you and hadn't looked, they will certainly know you are there now!!! lol the only thing you need to do would be to find a suitable place to mount the horns themselves. they stand about 4.5" tall and one is 11" long and the other is 14" long, they are mounted together on a base. The 1.5 gal. tank and compressor will easily fit in your trunk.

No news for a long time from you Nuke!!!

Wow! That this thread is still alive shows that there are still a lot of good vibes headin' your way Sir Nuke, very happy about it.

Keep on honkin' dude!

From the North!(drinks)

Hey Red Baron, I'm still alive and kickin........considering the HOT summer we are having here in Texas, every day in July was 100+!! Thank God for A/C!!!

(stash)

Right back at ya!!
(drinks)

Its been a log time.......I'm still alive and kickin......and a LOT of things have changed.....got divorced.....built myself a new Mancave (house).....got remarried.....now I'm about to build me a NEW BIGGER BETTER House......best part is its got a 3 1/2 CAR GARAGE!! Square Footage wise....the garage is only 100 sq ft smaller in size of my current house!! lol LIFE is wonderful!!

Last edited:
Awesome! Congrats... especially on the new garage ;)

YA GOT THAT RIGHT!!! and the ya see the stairs on the end.....you do NOT need to use one of those pull down ladders to get into the attic....just a regular set if stairs. OH and on top of that......the entire area above the garage is DECKED, the part that has a 6' hieght is 15' wide and is 36' long and has 3/4" plywood, has a 10' ceiling and has 8' florescent lighting the whole lenght if it....TALK ABOUT SOME STORAGE!!!

Last edited:
Back