Question for current owners

Stormdriver, did getting the mirror swapped out have any impact on the vibration of the mirror?

just got it swapped out today finally (first mirror they got was broken when they unboxed it last week)
unfortunately this mirror is worse than the first one, and the service dept was closed by the time i realized it and started to head back....so probably another week or two before getting it fixed

I've done 2600km now with a lot of variation in driving. I have noticed a slight vibration in the mirrors, but only at high speed. It's certainly not enough to bother me.
I still reckon it's to do with the wing mirrors being affected by wind by being attached to the door. Maybe there is a way to improve the airflow around the mirror, or some way of reducing the vibration within the mirror unit itself.

see attached pic

anyone noticed this ? i was just doing lil cleaning in the interior and noticed the plastic piece rite by the speed meter, it can be pushed down without much of efforts and i could see the parts rite underneath it... just wonderin if thats normal or is it just my car ?

Attachments

• IMAG0008.jpg
    IMAG0008.jpg
    117.4 KB · Views: 412
see attached pic

anyone noticed this ? i was just doing lil cleaning in the interior and noticed the plastic piece rite by the speed meter, it can be pushed down without much of efforts and i could see the parts rite underneath it... just wonderin if thats normal or is it just my car ?

Haha. I don't think you're supposed to be pushing on that part. Considering its location.

Haha. I don't think you're supposed to be pushing on that part. Considering its location.

probably...but i thought that spot there suppose to be sealed tight ? to prevent any objects or debris from getting in ? again, it didnt take that much of effort push it down... either that or this would make a great hide out spot for our beer money away from wives and gf, lol

Latest posts

Back