Post yourself and car! *pics*

some recent pics one from when I was getting my tattoo the other one of me just frolicking
n26716080_36101058_4131.jpg

DSC00371.jpg

Topping out a short climb at Great Falls Nat'l Park:
IMG_0837.JPG_1200.jpg

Not Topping out a long climb at Mount Rainier Nat'l Park:
IMG_0954.jpg

Carving Twisties my Mazda 4 days after I got it:
img_4275-800.jpg

I guess ill jump on and post also =]

Here is my gf and I
raaara.jpg

Here is the sexy ness =] *My Fave Pic so far*

IMG_5256ps.jpg

Gold on White, is ultimate hotness. It's the new TR.

And, RiceAhoy, waiting on your next pwning video. I'm still laughing, I can't believe you posted that. I wonder if she saw that. I'd love to see her face watching it for the first time and then yours after she's done with you. TOOOO FUNNNNNYYYYY!!!!!(cryhard)

Last edited by a moderator:
I love the bronze on white. It looks very subaru-ish and sexy. same with blue and red.

EDIT: actually now that I think of it, it seems bronze would look good on almost any normal color.

Last edited:
Gold on White, is ultimate hotness. It's the new TR.

And, RiceAhoy, waiting on your next pwning video. I'm still laughing, I can't believe you posted that. I wonder if she saw that. I'd love to see her face watching it for the first time and then yours after she's done with you. TOOOO FUNNNNNYYYYY!!!!!(cryhard)

unst unst unst unst
whatislove.gif

and one more vid of the gf....

can't forget about the car too...

me and the two feminines

Attachments

• l_a285d6157b8dd90cf5761006dbed93a4.jpg
    l_a285d6157b8dd90cf5761006dbed93a4.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 254
  • attachment.jpeg
    attachment.jpeg
    65 KB · Views: 157
No arguing here. She isn't ugly. No sir, she's just the opposite.

But as another has already said, any gearhead gal that attends car shows for the cars (not the girls, well at least mainly for the cars, I think some actually check out the girls), -is going to be the center of attention. And for all the right reasons. (10)

Few weeks after I got her.
MyCar074.jpg

My friend and I like...3 years ago at Halloween lol. Getting ready to whack it...with my racquet duhhh...yes its a real mustache!

483726268_l.jpg

Back