Post The BEST Pictures OF YOUR MAZDA

1.jpg
Your MS6 is looking beautiful! I thought I saw you roll in to OCC all late....well at least I thought it was you. I wanted to take a picture of it but my phone was completely dead.Sucks!

My current best
253226_10200353484058622_1171564230_n_zps0e680d90.jpg

395656_10200353484178625_1609432356_n_zps349d94fa.jpg
there has always been a place in my heart for these...Love these cars

Your ms6 is looking so awesome Lara.

Here's some recent pictures of mine.

http://loweredlifestyle.com/the-chef/

Thanks, your car is looking great too! I saw it at OCC.

Your MS6 is looking beautiful! I thought I saw you roll in to OCC all late....well at least I thought it was you. I wanted to take a picture of it but my phone was completely dead.Sucks!

Thank you.. yep, that was me. I didn't end up getting there until a little after 11:15. Got held up at home. :-\

Your car looked very nice as well. Congrats on the AP!

I didn't even realize that you were parked behind my brother and I until you left. Would have said Hi otherwise.

Blast. I was planning to go to OCC, but no... work had to send me out of country again. Missed meeting all of you guys. Great pics, all around!

Plenty of Mazda corrals at Grand Am races in the nearby area to everyone. Mid-Ohio, Watkins Glen, Lime Rock Park...

I watch an online video series called "Mighty Car Mods." They are based out of Australia. They did this on a Forester if I'm not mistaken and it was wicked awesome.

If I had the resources and time to do this, I might.

How have you integrated? Just using a standard charge/data cable I assume? It would be handy to have because I hear there's a slew of auto integration apps you can use and run like to keep track of lateral G's and such.

Last edited:
I watch an online video series called "Mighty Car Mods." They are based out of Australia. They did this on a Forester if I'm not mistaken and it was wicked awesome.

If I had the resources and time to do this, I might.

How have you integrated? Just using a standard charge/data cable I assume? It would be handy to have because I hear there's a slew of auto integration apps you can use and run like to keep track of lateral G's and such.
ya its hooked up to a few amplifiers and a crossover to handle the signal. i used to have a obd2 bluetooth reader so i could get all my gauges thru my tablet but i need a new one. love the car apps tho makes those long drives alil more interesting. heres a link to more pics of it if your interested(dont want to flood this thread)
http://www.rowdyness.com/#!ipad-install/c1ss3

small update, ipad mini install...kinda old now, been installed for about 2 months or so ..best pic i have currently of my new interior set-up

ipad1 by korbancorbett, on Flickr

I wanted to do something like this but have it running a windows OS so I can change out tunes on the haltech whenever I wanted. I can't think of a small enough tablet that does this and supports running the Haltech ECU manager.

Back