Post The BEST Pictures OF YOUR MAZDA

exterior looks great, the interior is just a bit...... obnoxious. but if its what you want then good on ya

Yeah way to loud. Now this is an interior. :)
5989034309_8107eeb298_z.jpg

Not meant to be mean, just thought it was easier than putting into words

Also its just my 2cents, if it makes you smile ear to ear every time you get in the car then by all means rock it!

_DSC0267.jpg

Yep. Like I said, pretty much everyone hates it, but I love it. It's my car that I have bought and modded all with my own money and all by myself. I've gotten it exactly where I want it. :)

I don't think anyone said they hate it... My personal preference is understated... yours is toward the other end of the spectrum. I think most here can respect that on some level.

Yep. Like I said, pretty much everyone hates it, but I love it. It's my car that I have bought and modded all with my own money and all by myself. I've gotten it exactly where I want it. :)

not everybody hates it :) i think uv done a good job on it an i think it looks just perfect... red an black is a good color match... its better then just leaving it plain gray, or black or tan...

an all the color red match i dont see one color thats off on a part like i said looks good... be proud of it an brush then haters off... its wat i do everyday..

You bought the seat covers and vinyl dash kit on ebay didn't you? The seat covers fit surprisingly well and you get the seat belt pads and steering wheel cover with them? I only ask because I did the same thing to the P5 back in the day. Never could get the vinyl kit on there but I'm glad I didn't. Not my cup of tea but like others have said, if you like it, then it doesn't matter what others think.

Yeah got it all on there and spent most of a Saturday in my friend's garage installing it and lining it up myself. It took quite a while to get it right

I don't think anyone said they hate it... My personal preference is understated... yours is toward the other end of the spectrum. I think most here can respect that on some level.
I have to agree with this statement (^^^) the most. Not my cup of tea either as I too like the understated better, but you are the one that has to live with it.

Back