Post pics of your Mazda5

Interesting. I've never thought about doing it with a phone book- might have made things turn out a little better on the S2000! :(

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaddddregvh.jpg

Is that a recent pic? ^^ Did you take the wheels and lip off? I've been thinking of taking my kit off. I really like the lines of the factory body.

its old pic

im trying to git rid of my oem side skirts and getting the kstyle ones but if no ones buy's them ill just keep them

its old pic

im trying to git rid of my oem side skirts and getting the kstyle ones but if no ones buy's them ill just keep them

Ok, cool. I like how your van looks currently with the lip and the factory skirts. I think if you just got the rear, it would flow well with the kstyle front and factory sides.

I just pulled off my Bayson R kit today. Gonna throw it up for sale. I'm going a different route with my Premacy.

Hi

I live in U.k. and i am finding it quite hard to work out what lowering springs are best for my 2009 mazda5 sport.

I have read most of your comments and here are my questions

1. does anyone have pictures of their mazda 5 lowered on mazda 5 lowering springs
2. does the mazda 5 it better with mazda 3 springs, as i want to go as low as possible on lowering springs
3. which year mazda 3 lowering springs do i buy, and does it matter if they are for a mazda 3, mazda 3 sport. mazda 3 mps

Thanks in advance

there are really only a few "made for mazda5" lowering spring kits available: JDM mazdaspeed, H&R, and Megan Racing. of those, the megan racing will probably drop the lowest.

if you go for mazda3 springs, you run the risk of dropping the rear too much. the mazda5 is about 300 lbs heavier than the mazda3, and most of that is in the back end.

there are really only a few "made for mazda5" lowering spring kits available: JDM mazdaspeed, H&R, and Megan Racing. of those, the megan racing will probably drop the lowest.

if you go for mazda3 springs, you run the risk of dropping the rear too much. the mazda5 is about 300 lbs heavier than the mazda3, and most of that is in the back end.

thanks for the response

anyone got pictures of a mazda5 lowered on the correct mazda5 lowering springs, rather than pics of the mazda5 with mazda3 lowering springs

thanks

Don't forget Vogtland, which is about equal to H&R ;)

Back