Post Mazda Drive Party at Kev's house

Dreeza said:
HEY! :wtf: is that supposed to mean!!!!

It means you used to be a sweet, innocent little girl. (angel)

Now you're a hell-on-wheels road demon! (laugh) (rockon)

My fire pit is ready to go for this party, I just spent the last 3 days stacking brush and firewood from getting 6 trees cut down in the back yard. I will have plenty of pallets for burning too!! Looking forward to chilling with you all! :)

kevducridr said:
My fire pit is ready to go for this party, I just spent the last 3 days stacking brush and firewood from getting 6 trees cut down in the back yard. I will have plenty of pallets for burning too!! Looking forward to chilling with you all! :)

Hey, if you have any small stuff that can't be burned, you can borrow my wood chipper.

goldwing2000 said:
Hey, if you have any small stuff that can't be burned, you can borrow my wood chipper.
Is that the same one you use for your VICTIMS?? :D j/k I appreciate the offer, I will keep that in mind for the future, though, I always have brush in the yard that needs chipping. In this case IT ALL WILL BE BURNED!!! (lol2)

Well, I had one of my neighbors call the RFD about a small fire I was having to burn some yard waste. Looks like no Bonfire for the time being. I am still having a party though. So please come on out and drink some beers with us. (yes)

For mapquest directions to my place:

20045 Garfield St.
Redford, Mi 48240

Cya around 9:00pm. BYOB. ;)

Last edited:
you do realize this means you will be spending an entire weekend with weird ass people cough:dreez/ben:cough. I dont know if i could handle all of that...
haha jk
kris

new to the board, don't know any of you in person yet, but i might try and make it to this party.

i've got nothing to show really, since my car is new to me after my other one died last week, so i'm just in it to learn some s*** and meet some new people.

i would have gone to the kensington meet, since i can see kensington from my window almost, but i have to work. so if i can make it to the party, i'll be sure to bring a fifth of something (more than likely vodka), and meet some people!

LaserBlueMSP said:
you do realize this means you will be spending an entire weekend with weird ass people cough:dreez/ben:cough. I dont know if i could handle all of that...
haha jk
kris
yah, i see how it is

well....so u know...i will NOT be in attendence, so you will only have to deal with ben, and i dont even think hes going either

Well fine, then. Too cool for hanging with me and the others??? (blah) Cya all around 9 pm for those coming.

well, i was debating about showing up with about four fifths of different vodka's and making my introduction to all of you, but i ended up spending too many hours at work and just can't pull myself out of my chair.

so...next time i shall arrive with a litany of vodka for everyone to inbibe in.

hope you guys had a good time!

Yeah, it was a good time. Small gathering about 10-15 peeps, but I think everyone that was there had fun. We managed to borrow a portable fire pit for the party and had fire as it was a bit chilly.

Back