please help: three questions about navigation system

liuwenxin

I want to install an aftermarket navigation system to my 08 CX-9. Recently i found a good deal for a Pioneer AVIC-F700BT (below $400 at amazon.com). Before I start working on it, please help me with the following problems.

1. Please tell me where you put your gps antena in the car. For those who own an original navigation system, can you post a photo of the location?

2. Anyone can post a PDF manual about the navigation system installation on CX-9?

3. Since the double din installation kit is still unavailable for the car, is there any other similar kit I can buy and customize?

Thanks a million!

1. Please tell me where you put your gps antena in the car. For those who own an original navigation system, can you post a photo of the location?

2. Anyone can post a PDF manual about the navigation system installation on CX-9?

1. Unless there is a change between '07 and '08 models' GPS antenna location, it is under the centre panel close to the tweeter. See attached picture of a '07 model.

2. PM me your email address... I will send you a large file with lots of pictures and a detailed description within a few days.

Attachments

• GPS antenna.jpg
    GPS antenna.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 244
Back