Parting out 02 Protege 5.

Hello everyone.
I am Parting out my 02 P5 because the motor blew and then my trans was stolen. Its been sitting for 2 years now. The Coilovers are off the car currently and stored indoors. I can take pictures of anything you want. Shipping will be priced by location. I would prefer PayPal or cash. PM for pickup and PayPal info. The clutch is an ACT 2300 I believe with about 20k on it. The flywheel is a Fidanza with the same mileage. I am in the Baltimore area. No Carpet. The chassis has about 180k if I remember correctly. I have 2 factory wheels that have been primed with self etching aluminium primer then painted black. No center caps though. I really just need to get this car and whatever parts I can sell out of here. I need the room and would rather some parts of her go to a good home then to be thrown away. If I can make a little cash in the process, Great. Ill sell in parts or the whole car. Let me know what your want and I can take pictures of it and figure out a price. Thanks for looking. My name is Josh BTW.

Sorry Everyone. I'm fighting my computer currently.

Rear Car2.jpg
Coilovers2.jpg
Driver Front Car2.jpg
Clutch1.gif

Thanks for looking everyone. Please text or call for pics and info. 4438278507. Front clip is gone. Im willing to work with any price. Just let me know. I just need this stuff gone. Please include Screen name and zip code so i can calculate shipping if need be. Thanks again.

I'll give you $25 for the rear license plate mount shipped to CA 90038. Do you have that part?

Can you post a picture of the back brake lights? How much for the pair?

Also, how many miles is on the timing belt? I may want to buy that and anything i would need to replace my timing belt.

How are the struts on this car?

Last edited:
I would be interested in the fog switch with harness connector/pigtail wires to hook up 2nd set of lights on mine. Also the driver's side rear roof rack plastic crossbar cover if not broken. How much to 77494?

Last edited:
Back