Votes: 14 1.3%
  • 61 - 70

Votes: 1 0.1%
  • 71 - 80

Votes: 1 0.1%
  • 80+ should you be driving?

Votes: 2 0.2%

• Total voters
20 yrs old, picked my p5 up 2 weeks ago, you can see every single scratch (which isnt many) on yellow paint.

My names Rickey and I'm a young buck. I'm only 17. I bought a lazer blue mp5, manual, the sunroof and disc changer package, and polished rims. Don't scold me guys, I'm not some spoiled mamma's boy, I pay the car note myself, along with my insurance. It is the first car I've bought, I don't think i can complain. I'm not makin as much money as u older guys so i can't boost my car yet or anything yet. I did put a ebay short ram intake on though, that's about it.

I'm 41 but age means nothing if you feel young at heart. Always love cars, so having a P5 and hooking it up is fun...

Gordon here. I'll be 19 in July. Got my Protege5 in August of last year and have absolutely fallen in love with it. It's the first car that is totally MINE. :)

My dad actually introduced me to the perfection that is Mazda vehicles. He currently owns 3 Miatas (model years 2001-2003), owned 4 until he sold one, and owned a red MX-3 in the early 90s. I'd driven the Miata and loved it, and he mentioned the P5 might be a good car for me, so we went for a test drive and I knew it was love at first gear.

Yikes, apparently I'm an old fart judging by the poll ages. 51 (gasp) and owner of a new 2003 P5 and a 91 white Miata with a whole bunch of mods.

Steve, 23, Hawaii, I like long walks on the beach.. driving between 80-120 MPH... umm.. yeah.. wishing I had a nice psssscchhtt sound coming from my hood.. envying my friends WRX

imjustagirl said:
I'm Shae, I'm 25, I adore my 03 Black Mica PR5, But I'm borderline obsessed with my 93 Raspberry Metallic MX-3 Special Edition. :)
Question....

Did you go to Seneca Valley H.S.?

20.....And I seen two other P5's in northern california, and they were both on the same air force base as me.
Anyone else livin in nor cal?

HOW RUDE!!! (notcool) if something like this can annoy you i'd hate to see what would really make you mad.. you obviously have issues if something like this can annoy you.
(kiss) no hard feelings. :)
sunlight_guy said:
i can't believe how long this thread has been active. i get so annoyed everytime i see it. who cares?

sunlight_guy said:
i can't believe how long this thread has been active. i get so annoyed everytime i see it. who cares?
You're just envious of the invincibility of my immortal thread (laugh)

Back