NEW OWNER!! Recirculating issues.

MSPSAM

:
2003 MazdaSpeedProtege
So I'm new to forums in general, i am just now realizing this may not be the best platform to learn on lol.

So my car is having issues with stalling while cruising out of 5th or shifting into neutral too quick and stopping.

Apparently my BOV should go "after" my MAF? What piping would I need to complete this and does that make sense for a fix?

So I'm new to forums in general, i am just now realizing this may not be the best platform to learn on lol.

So my car is having issues with stalling while cruising out of 5th or shifting into neutral too quick and stopping.

Apparently my BOV should go "after" my MAF? What piping would I need to complete this and does that make sense for a fix?
Bov at least 6in before the maf sensor.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Bov at least 6in before the maf sensor.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

This depends on your setup. If you have a stock setup with all plastic pipes you can't put it before the Maf because its on the intake. If your car has hard piping then you want to move the Maf to the charged side of the piping going to the throttlebody and make sure to have the blow off valve 6 inches or more in front of the Maf.

This depends on your setup. If you have a stock setup with all plastic pipes you can't put it before the Maf because its on the intake. If your car has hard piping then you want to move the Maf to the charged side of the piping going to the throttlebody and make sure to have the blow off valve 6 inches or more in front of the Maf.

I'm not sure the exact distance but when I go into boost my couplings pop off and it studders.

Assuming it studders/stalls because you're losing all that pressure when the coupling pops off. Get some T Clamps and tighten those couplings down bud!

Back