New owner and to mazda.

Griffthx

:
Mazda protege mazdaspeed
Hey guys, I just recently picked up a 2003.5 MSP in titanium grey with painted black stock wheels. Has along list of parts currently has 99k miles on it and nearly mint shape.List of mods:

Bc Coilovers
AWR endlinks
Gt spec strut bar
Turbo smart BC @10psi
vibrant 3inch turboback
Forge wastegate
Greddy type RS Bov
Procompact wideband/air fuel gauge and boost
SU Solid motor mounts
SU SMIC and piping
Injen SRI intake
Port/polish intake mani (Supposely)
Steed speed turbo manifold
UNIchip EMS
8K hids
Racing beat front and rear sway bars
greddy turbo timer

Overall car is pretty solid, surprisingly fast. First mazda ive owned and i like it quite abit. I found a reciept in the glove box for dyno tuning but no numbers. Any idea of what this may make with these mods? Heres one picture of it for now.

Attachments

• MSP...jpg
    MSP...jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 111
Last edited:
Welcome to the Familia....I wouldn't know exact numbers but i would say no more than 220-230WHP.....If you are on stock internals, take a word from the wise and DO NOT GO HIGHER THAN 10 PSI......she will let go

560787_409886672398789_929006866_n.jpgrod3.jpgrod2.jpgrod1.jpg

Thanks, Think the only thing i dont like is the solid motor mounts. Alot vibrations at idle lol...

Clean looking. Were all 4 mounts changed? The factory ones suck a lot so you kind of need to get better ones but maybe you can put softer bushings on there.

Also for the record the racing beat sway bars are original equipment on the msp :p

Thanks, I think im mainly going to focus on brakes/looks and maintenance. Then tax time buy a spare block and build it.

Back