New member from Orlando

nstrawn

Contributor
:
2012 3 i Touring
I just picked up my Mazda 3 iTouring on Tuesday night and I already have 700+ miles on it so needless to say I love it. I kind of fell into Mazda ownership. My wife and I knew we were going to be buying me a new car since I drive 70 miles round trip to work everyday and my 06 F-150 only got 13.5 MPG average. We hadn't planned on buying until the middle/end of this month but Monday I went out to drive the cars we were looking at (all A segment cars do to budget constraints) when I stopped at the local Mazda dealer to check out the 2's the salesman said that he'd gladly show me a 2 but he thought I might be more comfortable in a 3 and that he had one on the lot that had been sitting there for awhile so they had it pretty heavily discounted. We took it out and I really liked it, then they offered to let me take it home for the evening and see how it felt. I really liked it and it was a great deal, which was sweetened even more by the 0% financing offer(even with payment I should be saving almost $100 a month over just gas in my truck). So I went back Tuesday night and sealed the deal and can't be happier! I then found this sight which is great but is quickly getting me in trouble because I have visions of mods running through my head and I've yet to make the first payment, I can only donate $5 atleast until payday but the short time I've been here I definitely think it is worth the donation. Enough with the rambling on to the pics.
The day I bought it
mazda-3.jpg

Some misc pictures from today
mazda-32.jpg

mazda-33.jpg

Welcome. Glad to know you got a good deal on a good car. Hopefully, more information about Mazda's Skyactiv offerings begins to surface on the forums as time goes by. Still fairly new to the market and all...

Welcome, congrats on your new Mazda3 and thank you very much for your support! (2thumbs)

Your donation amount is now listed below your avatar.

Great to know you're enjoying the Community, I would take your time researching potential Mods and wait until you've got the budget.

Thanks again and keep us updated! :D

Welcome! I bought my first Mazda while living in Cent. FL, traded up to a 6 from a Protege, moved to Nashville and traded again for a 3. I'm sure my fourth will be here too! Careful of the mod bug, lol, just take it nice and easy and plan your budget...,

Back