New Member and new CX5-Soul Red

dragonsback79

:
Mazda, CX5, Sport
Hello,

New here and new to Mazda. Traded in a 2011 Kia Sportage for a 2015 CX5 Sport. Got some pretty good incentives and price since it was a 2015 left over and in the sport package. Doesn't have all the bells and whistles the Touring has but...it's in my budget and I'm happy with it.

Came down to a grey or soul red. The daylight could not have been any better at sundown when I saw it at first but it just glowed and looked amazing in the dusk light. And I'm NOT a red person but I had to have it.
Got the windows tinted all around last weekend and it really made it pop. Hitch is going on this weekend for the bike rack and I think I'm set.

Question:
Anyone have or know of any soul reds with black wheels?
Either plastidip or powdercoat?

Thinking about doing one of the above, I just can't find any pics of the soul red with black wheels to look at.

If you know of or have one, please post.

ALSO how the heck do you stop the horn from beeping every time you turn it off??

Thanks!

Here she is

20150314_171056_zpsf9r2xwvu.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Very nice! congrats on the new ride. One thing I have to note about the CX-5 that you can't say for many cars, the car looks amazing no matter what version you have of it. Some car models having the base model, you sacrifice on looks in some way and it just doesn't look as good as GT. The CX-5, not the case. Looks great no matter what.

Sorry can't answer your question, I don't have a CX-5...yet. Welcome though.

Absolutely a beautiful color! nice and congrats!

these wheels aren't completely black but darker than yours. I think solid black would be awesome.

2016CX5-1_zps2486771c.jpg

Yes! get black wheels they look awesome. I tried to buy this one below but the price they listed online was way the **** off. **** that dealership.

Yes! get black wheels they look awesome. I tried to buy this one below but the price they listed online was way the **** off. **** that dealership.

Something similar happened to me and the dealership offered me the car at an employee discount. I would ask to speak with the Internet sales manager and voice your displeasure with the bait and switch tactic. Couldn't hurt.

they priced it at 26,500 and when i showed up it was like 34,700 with all the upgrades. it was not worth the hassle. plus it had an aftermarket moonroof which i wasn't too comfortable with for some reason. i'm happy with the one i ended up getting.

Back