Need a big stupid decal idea

The ManLaw

The Manlaw of Want
:
15cx5 soon 20cx9
Next weekend im doing my first road rally race and i want to put a big stupid decal on my car just for giggles and s****. That means, I need ideas lol. Im thinking 2-3 foot by 8inches tall or a decal for my car. Give me some idea's cause i got nothing as of now lol. It can be mazda related or just some wierd saying. What have you got?

put a big goatse.... but make it so you cant really see what it is...if you dont know what im talking about...google it

put a big goatse.... but make it so you cant really see what it is...if you dont know what im talking about...google it

lol found a pic of one on a pumpkin. never knew it had a proper name. i did get 2 more ideas from a friend. one is "Peniston Lubricants" and the other is "Larsen Biscuts" but the "L" and "n" in larsen are placed a little further away from the middle 4 letters...lol

yeah looks like its going to be "PENISTON LUBRICANTS" on a annoying orange 18inch by 4 inch decal. unless someone else has something better to chip in

Just get a huge vinyl done that says "bluewaffle.net"...trust me, you may not get people saying things about it at the meet, but when they get home they will not forget you...

Just get a huge vinyl done that says "bluewaffle.net"...trust me, you may not get people saying things about it at the meet, but when they get home they will not forget you...

dear god. haha i think someone with an iphone might shoot me at somepoint

Do like the guys on Top Gear do when they have to dress up a car.

Make a fake company name to run along the side of the car so that when you open the door it only says like "vagina" on the door...

lol found a pic of one on a pumpkin. never knew it had a proper name. i did get 2 more ideas from a friend. one is "Peniston Lubricants" and the other is "Larsen Biscuts" but the "L" and "n" in larsen are placed a little further away from the middle 4 letters...lol

Do like the guys on Top Gear do when they have to dress up a car.

Make a fake company name to run along the side of the car so that when you open the door it only says like "vagina" on the door...

I think that's where that idea above came from. Sounds vaguely Top Gearish. (scratch)

yeah looks like its going to be "PENISTON LUBRICANTS" on a annoying orange 18inch by 4 inch decal. unless someone else has something better to chip in

Top Gear, FTW.

IMG_1781.jpg

everything in my being told me it was a bad idea to go to that site.

yet I did it anyway.

128844541921667827.jpg

240081541v7_480x480_Front.jpg

Have the bowl, then the saying sideways lol

hahaha that is great!

my current 2 choices are "PENISTON OILS" with the "TON OILS" on the rear driver side door and the "PENIS" on the drivers door. then the "BIG POINTLESS DECAL" one also. though i may have to get that pic above just for fun

Back